The Bank, under the guidelines of the State Bank of Pakistan, extends short, medium and long term Agriculture credit facilities to farming community of Pakistan on easy terms to increase the credit flow to Farm and Non-Farm segments of Agriculture sector.
Farm credit is extended for the purpose of production of crops to meet working capital expenses and Development of Agri land.
Non-Farm Credit facilities are offered for Livestock (Cow, Buffaloe, Goats, and Sheep etc.), Poultry (Eggs, Day Old Chicks, Layer, Broiler, Hatchery) and fisheries (inland and marine, excluding deep sea fishing).
- Inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, weedicides, herbicides, labour charges, water charges, vegetables, floriculture, forestry etc.
- Working capital finance to meet various farming expenses.
- Improvement of agricultural land, orchards, etc.
- Construction of Godowns
- Purchase of Tractors, Machinery & other equipments
- Installation of Tube wells
- Farm Transportation, etc.
- Purchase of animal fodder and feeds, Vaccinations, Vitamins and other medications for animals including artificial insemination
- Overhead expenses i.e. labor, fuel, electricity etc.
- Purchase of mature milk yielding buffaloes/cows, Purchase of Young animals for rearing for dairy farming
- Purchase of Milk storage chilling tanks and milk carrying containers, feed grinders, tokas, feed mixing machines and feed/milk containers etc.
- Construction/Procurement of permanent sheds, water tanks, water pumps etc.
- Purchase of Eggs, Birds / Day old chicks, bird feed and feed raw material and vaccination
- Overhead expenses i.e. labor, utility bills, Cost of fuel for generators & vehicles, transportation etc.
- Purchase of Equipment/Machinery for Broiler/Layer farm & Hatchery
- Farm construction for broiler, layer, hatchery and procurement of other items required for the establishment of poultry farming industry etc.
Agriculture Revolving Credit Scheme
- Loan Tenure: 3 Years (Clean up once a year)
- One time documentation for 3 years
- Loan limit will be based on the Indicative per Acre limit prescribed by ABL/SBP and/or requirement of the applicant
Development Loans/Finances (Term Loans)
- Loan Tenure: up to 7 years
- Repayment: Monthly/Quarterly/Bi-Annual/Lump sum
- Valid CNIC Holder
- Preferably be an account holder with ABL
- Have a permanent residence and be a self-cultivator
- Not be a defaulter of any other Financial Institution/Clean ECIB
- Be reputable in the business
- Have ‘Repayment Capacity’
- Be able to produce proper securities
Click Here to download a list of Designated Branches for flexible agricultural financing solutions.