PLS Saving Account
With Profit & Loss Sharing (PLS) – Saving Account, you get all the checking account features with a steady profit rate to grow your savings.
More than 1.5 Million Customers have their PLS Saving – Accounts In Allied Bank
|6.0% p.a. on Minimum Balance maintained in a month|
|Monthly Service Charges||NIL|
|Online Banking through Allied Bank Branches|
|Cash Withdrawal (Max. upto Rs. 500,000/day)||Within City: Free|
|Cash Deposit||Inter City: 0.10% or Minimum Rs. 200/|
|Account to Account Transfer||Within City: Free
Inter City: 0.05% or Minimum Rs. 150/ Maximum Rs. 1,000/
|Online Banking (Funds Transfer) through Automated Channels|
|ABL to ABL Account||Through ATMs: Rs. 25/-
Through Allied Direct: Free
|ABL to Other 1LINK Member Bank Account||Through ATMs: Rs. 100/-
Through Allied Direct: Rs. 100/-
|Purchase transactions on POS machines||Free|
|Download the latest Schedule of Charges for more information on fee|
All charges are subject to change.
- Free of cost issuance of first cheque book of 10 leaves
- Allied Bank PLS Savings Account offers following free services in the following month on maintaining average balance of Rs. 2.5 Million in a month,
- Free Online Account to Account transfers
- Free Issuance of DD/TT/PO/Allied Banker’s Cheque
- Exemption of Service Charges on Salary Accounts of institutions under special arrangement with Allied Bank
- No joining fee for the issuance of Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card
- Free access to Allied Direct Internet Banking on Personal Computer and Mobile
MORE DETAILS ON THE FEATURES
You get 24 hour, 365 day access to cash from any ATM throughout the country as well as overseas with Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card. You can also deposit cash or cheques at the Cash Deposit Machines installed in various cities and transfer money between your Allied Bank accounts.
You can pay for clothes, petrol, groceries or eating out using your Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card on a POS machine. Over 50,000 outlets throughout Pakistan accept POS.
Allied Phone Banking
You can pay bills, transfer funds and get account balances simply by picking up your registered phone and calling our toll free number 0800-22522.
Allied Direct Internet Banking
You can pay bills, transfer funds, pay cash to anyone in Pakistan, order your cheque book, get account balances and statements at your convenience through Allied Direct – Internet Banking. The service is smart enough to recognize your access channel and convert the website into a lighter version for mobile phones.
You can have transactions handled by our staff at your nearest branch. To locate Allied Bank’s branch in your region, click here.
To open your Account with us
- If you are interested in opening an account? Click here to download Account Opening Form
- If you are thinking about moving your accounts to Allied Bank, we assure you what great customer service is all about.