A Shariah compliant banking solution for Financial Institutions (FIs) & Non-Banking Financial Institutions (NBFIs) include Asset Management Companies, Mutual Funds, Funds Management Companies, Mudharabah Companies, Takaful Companies, CDCs etc. who want to earn profit on daily balance basis. This account will be based on Mudharabah and operated like normal chequeing accounts on profit / loss sharing basis.
- Account will be operated based on the mode of “Mudharabah” with no minimum balance requirement for profit calculation and no account maintenance charges.
- Account can only be opened in local currency i.e. Pak Rupee Only.
- Profit calculated on daily balance basis. Daily balance basis means calculation of profit on each day’s balance in depositor’s account.
- Profit or Loss will be shared on monthly basis.
- Multiple slabs account.
Amount – PKR
0 – 9.9m
10m – 49.99 m
50m – 99.99m
100m – 199.99m
200m – 299.99m
300m – 499.99m
500m – 999.9m
1.0b & above
- No charges will be recovered at the time of closing the account.
- Initial deposit amount will be required Rs. 10 Million and above.
- The Bank will utilize all such deposits as per the policy in Shariah compliant modes of financing / investments.
- Online banking services available at the Bank’s entire network.
- 24/7 access to account through Allied Phone Banking.
For more information about the account, you can visit your nearest Allied Bank Islamic Banking Branch or call our Allied Phone Banking Services at 111-225-225.