What is Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases. COVID-19 is a respiratory disease which transmits from human to human & animals to human as well when in contact.
- Wash your hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose & mouth
- Practice respiratory hygiene; cover your mouth
- Dispose a used tissue into a closed trash bin
- Practice strict hygiene while cooking & serving the food
- Seek Medical care early, if you experience fever, cough and difficulty in breathing
How can we serve you in this critical situation?
We strongly encourage you to access your accounts from home 24/7 using our digital platform myABL Digital Banking in order to check balances, make bill payments and transfer funds.
Teams at the branches are readily available to serve you, as usual. Constant education and awareness regarding the disease is being disseminated to the branch staff as well. We look forward to serve you better and your safety is our utmost priority.
For details & updates on COVID-19 you can visit WHO’s information desk available at https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019