Allied Bank is pleased to announce “National Prize Bond Campaign 2021” to its existing and prospective customers for encashment of their savings announced under Government’s withdrawal of Rs 40,000/-, Rs. 25,000/-, Rs. 15,000/- and Rs. 7,500/- denomination National Prize Bonds from circulation. The campaign is aimed to encourage the customers to use banking channel not only for encashment but for all associated banking services including Digital Banking services. Customers will be entitled to lucrative rewards once they register for debit card, myABL and digital/conventional lockers.
The details of the campaign are as follows
All Individual account holders opting for “Digital Services offered by ABL” and encashment of NPB of prescribed denominations within the prescribed campaign period.
Customers may opt any of the following option at the time of encashment of their NPB bonds of 40,000/-, 25,000/-,15,000/- & 7,500/- only Option 1 (TDR @ higher Rate) Issuance of NPB Term Deposit (NPB TDR) for 6 months @ 6.00%, profit at maturity or in advance Eligibility
- Issuance of a new debit card (card must be in active, fresh or warm state on balloting date)
- If a customer already has a debit card but upgrades it (card must be in active, fresh or warm state on balloting date)
- New registration of myABL
- New registration of myABL digital wallet account
- New issuance of Conventional Locker/Digital Locker (locker must be in ‘assigned’ state on balloting date).
|NPB Denomination||Campaign Period*|
|40,000||All encashments starting from 1st June 2021 up till 31st December, 2021|
|25,000||All encashments starting from 1st June 2021 up till 31st December, 2021|
|15,000||All encashments starting from 24th May 2021 up till 31st December, 2021|
|7,500||All encashments starting from 24th May 2021 up till 31st December, 2021|
*Subject to Banks discretion in case of Government’s extension in date
Conditions to be applied
- Date of creation NPB TDR must fall within campaign period.
- Any NPB TDR liquidated before completing 6 months will not be eligible for campaign
- Profit rate of NPB TDR will be changed on time-to-time basis as per Bank’s discretion. However, the new rate will not be applicable on the deals already booked.
- In case of Pre-maturity for NPB TDR; Minimum PLS/Saving rate to be applied, the PLS/Saving rate at the time of booking or the prevailing PLS/Saving rate, whichever is lower.
- Advance Profit example: On TDR amount of Rs. 90,000, customer will be paid profit of Rs. 2,653 (before tax).