Your Biggest Responsibility Assured
Dreams are Very Precious
You have provided for the best possible education, a virtuous upbringing and fulfilled your child’s dreams so far. You aspire to give them the best when it’s time for their wedding and like every parent, you also desire to fulfill their most cherished dream.
Allied Bank, with EFU Life Assurance Ltd, introduces “Anmol Rishtey”, a Marriage Savings Plan that helps you meet the expenses of your child’s most important day.
- Marriage Support Bonus
- Freedom to customize
- 14 Day Free-Look Period
- Fund Acceleration Premium (FAP)
- Accidental Death and Disability Benefit upto Rs.5,000,000
- Continuation Benefit
- Engagement Bonus
Will your Savings Suffice?
You are a loving and responsible parent but are you sure your savings for her big day will suffice? Is your hard earned money working as hard as you? Are you sure that with the rising inflation and living costs your savings will meet the expenses when the wedding day arrives?
What Should you Do?
You can start as early as when your child is born or when your daughter is in her teens. The earlier you start saving, the more easily you will be able to meet the expenses of her big day. So build a steady saving from as low as Rs. 6,000 per annum with AnmolRishtey. After all, you work hard to earn your money; it’s only fair that your money should work hard for you in return.
Product Features and Benefits
Low Minimum Premium
AnmolRishtey gives you the opportunity to start saving for your child with as low as Rs. 6000 per annum, which is less than Rs. 20 a day.
Built-in Accidental Death and Disability Cover
The plan provides immediate funds in case the assured parent dies due to an accidental cause or suffers permanent disability. The amount of payout is equal to 10 times the basic annual premium with a maximum payout limited to Rs. 5 million.
At the end of 15 years, EFU Life will add an “Engagement Bonus” to the plan equal to 20% of the average basic plan premium paid.
Marriage Support Bonus
The plan provides valuable Marriage Support bonuses during the plan term to boost the fund accumulation. Starting from the 11th policy year, a bonus is allocated as a percentage of the average basic plan contribution paid.
The extra unit allocation, in addition to the basic plan contribution, is as follows:
In Policy Year Extra Unit Allocation 11 20% 16 30% 21 50%
In the unfortunate event of death of the assured parent during the savings term, EFU Life continues to make the contributions towards the plan so that the future planning of the child is not affected and the targeted funds are available when needed.
At maturity, the plan provides the accumulated fund value, which can either be taken in lump sum or be left to accumulate with EFU Life for a maximum period of 1 year.
At the end of the one-year period, EFU Life pays the accumulated value and a “Maturity Investment Bonus” of 20% of the annual average premium.
Access to savings at all times
The plan provides complete access to the accumulated fund value at all times. After the contributions have been paid for two full years, the fund can be withdrawn for its full or partial value.
Unit Accumulation and Investment Fund
Every contribution paid towards the plan is invested in an internal investment fund of EFU Life called the “EFU Managed Growth Fund”. The objective of the Fund is to maximize capital growth by investing in a balanced portfolio spread across a wide range of shares, government and other fixed interest securities and cash.
Fund Acceleration Premium (FAP
You can make an additional lump sum contribution to the plan besides your regular Premium, to enhance its cash value, at any time during the policy term.
Applicable Ages and Terms
The plan is available to individuals of 18 years to 60 years of age. The minimum savings term available is 10 years while the maximum is 25 years. The savings term has to be selected in such a way that the maximum age of the customer at the end of the savings term is not more than 70 years.
- Income Benefit
- Waiver of Premium
For a 35 year old male, AnmolRishtey plan with a 25 year term, an annual premium of Rs. 15,000 and a built-in Accidental Death and Disability benefit (providing sum assured of Rs. 147,400), the expected cash values would be as follows:
Policy Year Return On Investment @ 6% p.a.unit growth rate @ 8% p.a.unit growth rate @ 10% p.a.unit growth rate 1 3,485* 3,550* 3,616* 2 14,581 14,927 15,276 3 29,290 30,216 31,159 4 44,858 46,705 48,607 5 61,336 64,488 67,775 10 159,437 176,784 196,103 15 294,524 345,996 407,431 20 477,484 597,038 750,438 25 728,356 972,393 1,309,840
*The policy cannot be surrendered until two full years premiums have been paid.A portion of premium is invested in earlier years.
If the policyholder chooses the optional rider of Income benefit, for an annual premium of Rs.945, a regular quarterly income of Rs. 3750 will be given to the family to meet the child expenses incase of death of the parent during the plan term.
- This product is underwritten by EFU Life. It is not guaranteed or insured by Allied Bank or its affiliates and is not an Allied Bank product.
- EFU Life is registered and supervised by Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
- The contributions in the plan are invested in EFU Managed Growth Fund.
- The cash values have been worked out at assumed growth rates of 6%, 8% and 10% per annum.
- Depending upon the performance of the underlying investments in the EFU Managed Growth Fund, the actual values may be higher or lower than the ones shown in the table.
- The past performance of EFU Managed Growth Fund is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Any forecast made is not necessarily indicative of future or likely performance of the funds and neither EFU Life nor Allied Bank will incur any liability for the same.
- A personalized illustration of benefits will be provided to you by our sales representative. Please refer to the notes in the illustration for detailed understanding of the various Terms and Conditions.
- Taxes will be applicable as per taxation laws as stipulated by the relevant authorities.
- A description of how the contract works is given in the policy provisions and conditions. This product brochure only gives a general outline of the product features and benefits and the figures used above are indicative and for illustration purposes only.
EFU Life Assurance Ltd
Main Office: 37-K, Block 6, PECHS Karachi-75400, Pakistan
Tel: (021) 111-EFU-111
Fax: (021) 4535079
Toll Free: 0800-33800
E-Mail: [email protected]
Allied Bank Limited
Bancassurance – Liabilities & Product Development, (CBG)
ABL Head Office, 2nd Floor, Kalma Tower, New Garden Town, Lahore
Contact No: 042-35880043 – Ext 32102
Email: [email protected]