With Allied Personal Finance, you can realize your dreams be it transforming your house into your dream house with all desired luxuries, making wedding a memorable event, gearing up with latest gadgets or enjoying holidays with family and friends at your dream destinations – just apply for Allied Personal Finance and repay in easy monthly installments with peace of mind.
Features & Benefits
- Easy loan with repayment in equal monthly installments
- Flexibility to choose repayment period from 1 to 5 years
- Loan amount from Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 3,000,000/-
- Simple and easy documentation
- No hidden cost
- Low markup rate
- Finance Enhancement
- Prepayment Facility (partial & full)
The facility is currently being offered in Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad / Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Sialkot, Gujranwala and Hyderabad only.
You are eligible for Allied Personal Finance if:
- You are a resident Pakistani national
- You are salaried or self-employed individual
- You are minimum 21 years old and maximum 59 years old in case of salaried and 64 years old in case of self-employed
- Minimum six (06) months relationship with ABL or another bank
- Minimum net monthly salary of Rs.25,000/- in case of salary account with ABL or Rs.35,000/- in case of salary account with another bank
- Working as permanent or direct contract staff with minimum length of employment of 2 years
- Minimum twelve (12) months relationship with ABL or twenty-four (24) months with another bank
- Minimum net monthly income of Rs.45,000/- in case of account with ABL or Rs.55,000/- in case of account with another bank
- Minimum 2 years of business in case of account with ABL or 3 years in case of account with another bank
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1: What is the markup rate applied on Allied Personal Finance?
A. Markup rate is subject to change, therefore, please refer to Schedule of Charges of the Bank, available at www.abl.com, for prevailing markup rate.
Q 2: Does ABL charge Processing Fee or any other charges?
A: Yes, Processing Fee is applied and deducted from the approved loan amount at the time of disbursement. For any fee or charges, please refer to prevailing Schedule of Charges (SOC) of the Bank available at ABL Branches and at www.abl.com
Q 3: What are the loan repayment options?
A. The loan can be repaid in 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 equal monthly installments, depending on your choice of tenure i.e. the options are available for full repayment in 1 to 5 years.
Q 4: How much loan can I avail?
The loan amount could range from Rs.30,000/- to Rs.3,000,000/- depending upon the applicant’s credit worthiness, cushion in DBR (Debt Burden Ratio) and overall profile.
Q 5: Can I make pre-payments against the financing facility?
A. Yes, the customer may exercise the right to fully or partially pay off the outstanding amount. Partial pre-payment can be made after completion of 6 months of financing which should be equal to at least three or more installments amount; further, maximum two (02) balloon payments are allowed in a year.
Q 6: Can I get my loan settled before maturity?
A. Yes, by paying all outstanding liability against your account you can settle your loan prior to maturity.
Q 7: Is there any pre-payment penalty?
A. Prepayment penalty shall be applicable as per prevailing SOC.
Q 8: How can I Apply for the loan?
A. You can visit your nearest ABL branch and fill out the application form to apply for Allied Personal Finance.
Q 9: What is the application processing time for Allied Personal Finance?
A. An average processing time for disbursement of loan is 15 working days provided all required documents are submitted with the application form to the satisfaction of the Bank.
Q 10: From where can I get further information or track the status of my application?
A. You may contact us on ABL Helpline 111-225-225 for any information.