Allied bank is pleased to announce the launch of “Win Gold with PayPak” campaign. Use your Allied UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Card for dine in, shopping or cash withdrawal at any POS or ATM for Rs.500/- or more between October 01- December 31,2020 and get a chance to win 24 Karat gold bars of 5 grams each through lucky draw. 50 lucky draw winners will be announced.
Terms & Conditions
- This campaign is valid for all Allied UPI PayPak Cobadged Debit Card cash withdrawals and POS transactions from October 1 to December 31, 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- All Allied UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Cardholders are eligible to participate in the campaign.
- Multiple entries per participant are allowed based on multiple eligibility.
- Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The Bank reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at its sole discretion, should there be any dispute or discrepancy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- What is the Campaign about?
‘Win Gold with PayPak’ is a campaign exclusively designed for UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Cardholders. Cardholders are required to spend a minimum of Rs. 500/- on any purchase nationwide to enter the lucky draw.
2- What is the Campaign period?
The Campaign period is from October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2020 (both days inclusive)
3- Who is eligible to participate in this Campaign?
Both existing and new UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Cardholders are eligible for participation.
4- Do I need to fill up any campaign entry form to enter?
No entry form is required. Automatic entry is recorded.
5- How to participate in this Campaign?
Use your Allied UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Card to dine in, shopping or cash withdrawal for a minimum of Rs. 500/- nationwide to participate in the lucky draw.
6- Where can I use my Allied UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Card?
Your Allied UPI PayPak Co-badged Debit Card is accepted at thousands of ATM’s (displaying 1-Link sign) and merchants in Pakistan.
7– What is the minimum withdrawal / spend criteria for the Lucky draws?
To be eligible for the lucky draw, a minimum of Rs. 500/- cash withdrawal or retail spend is required within the Campaign Period.
8– What are the Campaign Prizes?
The campaign offers a chance to win 50 Gold bars (24 Karat) of 5 grams each through a lucky draw.
9– Can the prizes be exchanged for cash or other products?
No. Prizes are strictly non-transferable or non-exchangeable for cash or other products, in part or in full.
10– Need further help or have further questions about the campaign, what should be done?
For any further clarification, please contact Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 or visit your nearest branch.