Allied Bank partners with JazzCash
Now you can send and receive JazzCash via ABL Branches pan Pakistan! Just provide your fingerprint at any of our branches and verify yourself to send and receive cash up to Rs. 50,000 per month per CNIC.
Payment of JazzCash via ABL Branch
Beneficiary will collect cash from ABL branch in the following way:
1. Beneficiary must provide following information to the teller when visiting ABL branch for collection of funds.
- 12-Digit Transaction ID (received in SMS)
- CNIC number of Beneficiary
- Mobile number of Beneficiary
2. Beneficiary/receiver will provide fingerprint impression for biometric verification.
3. JazzCash remittance slip for “Money Receiving” will be generated upon authorization and Branch Teller will get the signature/thumb impression from Customer on remittance slip and keep it for bank record.
4. ABL Branch Teller will then hand over the Cash to the customer.
5. Both Remitter and Beneficiary will be notified through SMS.
No Fee is charged to the beneficiary on collection of JazzCash proceeds.
Pay Anyone through myABL – Internet Banking
1. When a Remitter (Sender) wants to initiate a Money Transfer transaction, sender must provide following information when visiting any ABL branch for sending transaction.
- Sender & Beneficiary CNICs
- Sender & Beneficiary Mobile numbers
- Transaction Amount
2. Remitter (Sender) will provide fingerprint impression for biometric verification.
3. ABL Branch Teller will then collect total Payable Amount (inclusive of applicable fee/charges) in the form of Cash from Remitter (Sender).
4. JazzCash remittance slip for “Money Sending” will be generated upon authorization. A copy of the slip will be handed back to the Customer.
5. Both Sender and Beneficiary will be notified through SMS by JazzCash.
Note:For Transaction reversal Customers will call JazzCash Helpline at 051- 111-124-444.
For further details access FAQS