Allied Direct-Internet Banking
Banking at your fingertips.
Allied Direct Internet Banking offers you the convenience to manage and control your banking and finances – when you want to, where you want to! It’s Simple & Convenient, Secure and Faster. So, just get clicking.
- Account Statement
- Cheque-book Request
- Interbank and Intrabank Funds Transfer
- Utility Bills Payment
- Credit Card Payment
- Mobile Top-ups
- Pay Anyone
- SMS Alerts
- Simple and Convenient: Easier navigation is provided at every step so you can have most out of this service. With Allied Direct convenience is just a click away.
- Secure and Fast: Allied Direct is secured and encrypted with latest tools and technologies thus becoming a preferred choice for secure and fast Internet Banking. For users’ enhanced security, Allied Bank has introduced One-time Financial PIN.
- 24×7 Access: You now have access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can transfer funds or even pay bills even it’s a holiday.
1. How to Register:
To use Allied Direct Internet Banking, you should be an Allied Bank account holder with a valid ATM / Debit Card. If you do not have an account, please visit any of our nearest ABL branch and open your account. Our friendly branch staff will help you open your account quickly.
If you already have an account and an ATM / Debit Card, please follow these steps:
- Register yourself on Allied Direct Internet Banking website using the online registration process.
- Fill out the registration form, requiring your basic information.
- A Registration Notification, containing an 8-digit Activation Code, will be sent to your given email address upon registration.
Note: Make sure to register with an Email Address & Mobile number that you have with us in the Bank’s record. In case of change in your contact details, please visit your nearest ABL branch.
Find out more on ‘How to update your contact details’ for using internet banking.
2. How to Activate:
Please follow these steps to activate your Internet Banking at any nearest Allied Bank ATM:
- Visit your nearest Allied Bank ATM
- Insert your Allied Bank ATM/VISA Debit Card and enter your ATM PIN
- Once your ATM PIN is validated, select Other Services from the menu option
- Select Allied Direct Internet Banking
- Select Activate New Account
- Enter your 8 digit activation code as stated above
- Upon successful activation you will get a confirmation message on the ATM screen
Once your internet Banking facility is activated, logon to Allied Direct Internet Banking and complete the remaining part of the registration process as guided by the system.