GET MORE CASH WITH YOUR ATM CARD
Now Allied Bank ATM cardholders can use Point-Of-Sale (POS) Service at selected Allied Bank branches
Allied Bank is providing Cash Withdrawal, Bill Payment & Balance Inquiry/Mini statement services through Point of Sale (POS) Machines at selected ABL branches. This facility is available to all ABL Debit/Prepaid Cardholders.
Branch POS Usage Guidelines
ABL Debit / Prepaid Cardholders can use Branch POS terminal for:
- Cash withdrawal (Minimum PKR 50,000 and Maximum PKR 100,000 per day*)
- Payment of utility bills, mobile phone bills, school fees, etc.
- Balance Inquiry & Mini statement
* No minimum transaction amount limit for Allied EZCash Prepaid Cardholders.
Please follow below steps to perform Branch POS transaction:
- Dip or swipe your card on POS terminal.
- Enter last 4 digits of your card number.
- Enter ATM PIN. Please ensure secrecy while entering ATM PIN.
- Select Account in case you have multiple accounts.
- Select your desired transaction from transaction menu to perform the transaction.
- For Cash Withdrawal transaction, two slips will be printed. Keep one copy for your record and provide second signed copy to branch teller to receive cash.
- After printing of slips from POS, please do not leave the branch without receiving cash.
- In case your Cash Withdrawal request is declined by the branch, please ensure to receive “Transaction Decline Form – POS Terminal” from the teller before leaving the branch.
- In case transaction is declined or an error message appears on POS terminal, please inform the branch staff.
- For any service issue related to Branch POS transaction, please contact branch staff or call Allied Phone Banking on 111-225-225.
- Do not hand over your card to any other person or branch staff in any circumstances for performing POS transaction.
- Always carefully review transaction slip to verify your transaction detail.
- List of Branches with POS Facility
- Branch POS FAQs