Bank conveniently and securely with myABL and manage your accounts and finances anytime, from anywhere.
No need to visit the branch and stand in long queues to check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, update your personal information and more. myABL offers a wide range of transactions that customers can perform in just a few taps. It offers a device-agnostic responsive design that works seamlessly on all your devices, from desktop computer to laptop, tablet and smartphones. Simply use myABL and bank from the comfort of your home. If you haven’t signed up for myABL, visit https://www.myabl.com and Click ‘Register Now” button. Alternatively, you can download myABL App from Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Huawei App Gallery.
myABL offers an array of exciting features, which are available to Allied Bank customers 24×7. Below is the list of key features:
- Biometric login with Touch ID (Login with Face ID is also available for users having iPhone X or above)
- Voice Assisted Banking for Funds Transfer, Accounts & ABL Credit Card Balance Inquiry using Siri (for iPhone users)
- 360 degree insight of complete account relationship with Allied Bank
- Personal Finance Management
- Manage Personal Information (Add/update address and preferred address marking)
- Debit Card Management (activation, PIN generation, change, temporary block/unblock Card, allow international usage and allow E-commerce usage)
- Booking of Bus, Movie & Event Tickets
- Funds Transfer
- Utility Bill Payments
- Credit Card Payments
- Pay Anyone
- Mobile Top-ups
- Student Fee Payments
- Internet/Broadband Bill Payments
- Internet Shopping
- Insurance Payments
- Investment Payments
- Mastercard QR Scan & Pay
- Golootlo QR Scan for discounts
- Franchise Payments
- Pay Day Finance Loan
- Manage ABL AMC Mutual Fund Investments
- Daily transaction limit view and adjustment
- Marking of Transfer/Payment as Favorite
- Payee/ Biller management
- Mini & Full Account Statement
- Subscription of E-Statement on different frequencies
- Cheque Book request & Cheque Status Inquiry
- Account Link/Delink and default account setup
- View transaction history
- Alerts & Notifications
- Allied Live Chat
- Discount Offers
- Locate Us
To benefit from myABL , you need to have an active ABL account and Debit card. If you are new to ABL, open an account at any Allied Bank branch. For information regarding branches, visit, https://www.abl.com/services/branch-network/ For more information:
Want to join myABL? Let us help you how to register!
Please follow these easy steps to instantly register for myABL:
- Visit https://www.myabl.com or download myABL Personal Internet Banking App for Android, iOS and Huawei Apps from Google Play goo.gl/RSLFXw , App Store goo.gl/r3STSD and Huawei App Gallery https://bit.ly/2V02mCc
- Click on Join Now
- Provide following information on registration form and press “Continue”.
- CNIC# (13 digits without any dashes”-“) Or Passport# (for Foreign Nationals only)
- Select your current Mobile Network
- Enter your Mobile Number(in the format 03XXXXXXXXX as per your record available with Bank)
- Re-Enter/Confirm your Mobile Number
- On the next screen, provide following details and press “Continue”
- Email ID(optional and you can left it blank)
- Date of Birth
- ATM/Debit Card number
* ATM/Debit card must be active at the time of registration on myABL. Registration will not succeed if ATM/Debit Card is expired or blocked. * Users previously registered for ABL’s Internet Banking are not required to re-register on myABL.
- Upon confirmation of user provided details, One Time PIN (6 digits) will be sent via SMS to provided Mobile number for verification purpose. Enter One Time PIN and press “Submit”.
* In case of ported mobile number please follow the instructions mentioned on screen.
- Upon successful OTP verification, system will ask to setup your preferred username and password.
*System will confirm if username is available else you need to provide any other username. * For setting up your password, kindly click the link available on screen to view password policy. Note:
Using Voice Assisted Banking with myABL
- In case of mismatch of information due to change of personal information e.g. Mobile number, please click here to know how to update your contact details.
- Useful Documents