With Profit & Loss Sharing (PLS) – Saving Account, you get all the checking account features with a steady profit rate to grow your savings. PLS saving account offers multitude free banking services by maintaining certain minimum monthly average balances.
More than 1.5 Million Customers have their PLS Saving – Accounts In Allied Bank
- Free of cost issuance of first cheque book of 10 leaves
- Allied Bank PLS Savings Account offers following free services in the following month on maintaining average balance of Rs. 2.5 Million in a month,
- Free Issuance of DD/TT/PO/Allied Banker’s Cheque
- Exemption of Service Charges on Salary Accounts of institutions under special arrangement with Allied Bank
- No joining fee for the issuance of Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card
- Access to myABL Internet Banking on Personal Computer and Mobile