A great way for children and youth to get started with saving and lifestyle banking including free access to ABL Internet Banking!
As a youth or student, you have unique banking needs. Whether you’re looking for value, flexibility or the ability to save for the future, ABL offers a variety of accounts to fulfill the needs of their customers. Our exclusive Youth Branches incorporate variety of youth-focused activities such as savings, financial education and entrepreneur development to empower youth in Pakistan.
Why Youth Branch
Considering there are now over a billion people in the developing world between the ages of 12 and 24, this is a critical time to harness young people’s capacity for learning, provide them with solid financial services and understanding that will help to lift themselves and their families out of poverty. The Youth Branch was developed to help financial service providers meet this growing need for products and services tailored to young people.
The purpose of Allied Bank Youth Banking is:
- To secure the provision of opportunities for young people
- To make grants to young people to bring about positive change in their own communities
- To promote and support high quality learning opportunities
- To help young people reach their full potential
- To sustain Allied Bank Limited as the leading advocate of young people-led management of resources, community action and decision-making.
Following two Youth Branches have already started their operations and their details are as under:
Branch Name Branch Address Branch Contact No. Khyaban-E-Jinnah Housing Society Lahore Plot # 41, Airline Society, Khayab-e-Jinnah Road, Lahore 042-35954934 Stadium Road, Karachi Apollo Center, Unit No.2, PNS Raza, Stadium Road, Gulshan-e-Iqbal Town, Karachi 021-99245308 IBA Sukkur Airport Road, IBA University, Sukkur 071-5815061
- Cordial Staff
- Unique yet Comfortable Ambiance
- Internet Facility
- Students Area