Pakistan’s first ever Automated Robotic Lockers
Allied Digital Lockers have been equipped with multi-layered verification process for customer security. Digital Lockers allow customers to access their lockers without assistance of bank staff with complete privacy and convenience.
Automated Lockers’ features
- Hassle free and convenient operation
- Advanced Verification Tools(AVT)
- Privacy and security
- 24/7, 365 days access
How can you avail?
- Just open an account in designated ABL branch where Digital Locker facility is available and request a Debit Card.
- Fill in a simple application form, get registered and you are good to go*.
* Currently available at:
- DHA Phase VI, Branch Lahore
- Zamzama Branch, Karachi
How will you operate?
- Enter the secure Digital Locker room using your ABL Debit Card.
- Insert your Card followed by finger impression and pin code on the terminal.
- Your very own locker will be automatically provided for necessary operation.
- Once you have taken or placed your valuables, click on the ‘Deposit’ button on the terminal screen to deposit your locker again in the safe.
How is it secure?
- Strong Metal door shall only be accessed by Locker Holder through his/her Debit Card.
- Multi-layer verification:
- ATM Debit Card
- Bio-metric verification
- PIN code
- Physical key to open the box
- Comprehensive CCTV surveillance system with a display in the Digital Locker Room.
- Digital Locker Room is not accessible if it is under operation or in use.
- Burglary alarm inside the Digital Locker Room for the safety of the user.
- For any assistance, Hotline has been provided, inside the Digital Locker Room.
- Security guards are deployed at entrance door 24/7.