Kingdom of Bahrain, a well-developed and diversified financial hub is home of assorted conventional and Islamic financial establishments, including retail and wholesale banks, specialized banks, insurance companies, finance companies, investment advisors, money changers, insurance brokers, securities brokers and mutual funds. The financial sector is therefore well-positioned to offer a wide range of financial products and services, making it one of the leading financial center in the Gulf region.
Allied Bank Limited, Wholesale Bank (Branch), Kingdom of Bahrain
Allied Bank Limited, Pakistan launched its first international branch in the Kingdom of Bahrain in 2011. The financial sector is governed by Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB), responsible for maintaining monetary and financial stability in the Kingdom. At ABL Bahrain, we provide a wide array of financial services under “Single Window” concept, through an efficient team structure.
- Deposits: – Non-Checking Accounts
- Term Deposit Accounts (Short Term & Long Term)
Corporate & Investment Banking:
- Syndication (Conventional + Islamic)
- Structured Finance
Treasury & Institutional Banking
- Liquidity Management
- Buying / Selling of Foreign Exchange in major currencies
- Foreign Exchange Futures
- Currency SWAP
- Interest Rate SWAP
- Advisory Services/investment in Fixed Income Products
- Trade Finance Solutions for Primary Clients / Counterparts & Secondary Market
- LC Advising & Adding Confirmation
- Provision of Services as a Reimbursing Bank
- Discounting & Re-discounting of Import LCs & FBPs
- Risk Participation with other banks on confirmation of LCs (Secondary Market)
- Bank Guarantees including Bid Bonds, Performance Bonds, Advance Payment Guarantees, Counter-Guarantees of the Correspondent Banks and other guarantees.
- Structured Trade Solutions
Branch contact Details
Branch Name Allied Bank Limited, Wholesale Banking Branch Address Office # 10a, 10th Floor, West Tower, Bahrain Financial Harbour
PO Box 65273, Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Telephone +973 17003480 Fax +973 17003481 Branch Timing Sunday to Thursday (9:00 am to 5:30 pm)
In addition to above, any change in timings/holidays schedule (due to Ramzan or other /local cases) notified by relevant central banks will be followed.
Swift ABLWBHBMXXX For Complaints: [email protected]
For Queries: [email protected]