With Branches across Pakistan and one of the largest ATM networks in the country, you’ll always have quick and convenient access to your ABL Accounts and our wide array of banking services.
Explore services we offer in-branch:
- Open a new account
- Withdraw, deposit and transfer funds
- Apply for Debit/credit card
- Convert one currency into another
- Request bank statement
- Request a bank draft
- Make a bill or credit card payment
- Rent a safe deposit locker, and more.
Need to find an ABL branch nearby? View our List of Branches.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Account holders of all online branches can obtain Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card for use at ATMs as well as at POS terminals. By using your Allied Debit Card at ABL ATM, you can perform the following activities:
- Withdraw cash (up to your daily limit)
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make bill payments, and credit card payments (for ABL Credit Cards only)
- Make deposits (through selective 4 ABL ATMs only)
- Get mini-statements for your bank and credit card accounts, and more.
Need to find an ABL ATM nearby? View our List of ATMs.
Selected Allied Bank Limited Branches are now open six days a week.
In line with the Bank’s efforts to make banking services more convenient and accessible, selected ABL branches will provide Non Stop Banking Services to the bank’s loyal customers on Saturday from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM.
The branches will perform the regular activities, which include:
- Cash receipt transaction (same day value)
- Cash payment transaction (same day value)
- Online transactions (same day value)
- Collection of utility bills
- Issuance of demand draft / pay order/ Allied Bankers Cheque / Travelers Cheque / Call Deposit Receipt (same day value)
- Clearing of cheque and other related instruments
- Cheques and instrument received for clearing on Saturday will be lodged for clearing on the next working day. However, instrument received for clearing on Saturday should be recorded in a plain register with following details:
- Receipt of document for opening of LC’s on next working day
Here’s the List of Allied Bank’s Branches Open on Saturdays for public dealings.
Extended Hours Banking
Helping Customers Do Their Banking by Extending Our Branch Business Hours.
ABL is pleased to offer Extended Hours Banking Services for its valued customers, with an aim of accommodating their busy schedules and making their modern-day banking tasks even simpler & easier. Only selected branches will remain open from 9:00am to 8:00pm from (Monday to Friday) and from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturdays across the country.
Download the List of ABL Branches Offering Extended-Hour Banking Services.
The branches will continue to offer regular banking services (except FX transations) during extended hours, which include:
- Cash receipt transaction
- Cash payment transaction
- Online transactions
- Collection of utility bills
- Issuance of demand draft / pay order
- Clearing of cheque and other related instruments, and other banking services