Please follow the instructions stated below to avail the many benefits of the Card:
- Please sign the signature panel at the back of the card with permanent ink immediately after receipt of the card.
- To activate your Card and ATM PIN, please call Allied Phone Banking (111-225-225) or visit any nearest biometric ABL ATM. You can also activate your card using myABL digital Banking. For details please click Self Card Activation Service for Debit and Prepaid Cards – ABL
- To generate your TPIN, please call Allied Phone Banking.
- Do not disclose your Card, Account Number or Personal Identification Number [PIN] to anyone.
- Do not bend your card nor leave it near any electronic gadget which has a magnetic field.
- Do not expose your card to direct sunlight.
- Avoid scratching or damaging the magnetic strip. The strip is encoded and requires special care.
- If your card is lost or stolen, login to myABL for card blocking or contact Allied Phone Banking immediately. This reduces your liability if fraud losses occur.
*For Pakistan, Allied Phone Banking calls its customers from 1222
To read State Bank of Pakistan’s Guidelines for Visa Debit Card Holders, please download the file in your preferred format: