Allied Assan Account is tailored to cater the banking needs of unbanked/common people of society with simplified account opening requirements/ procedures. Customers can open current or saving accounts according to their needs with free facilities like no minimum balance requirement, with exciting complementary facilities!
Allied Asaan Account is available for:
- Individuals with valid CNIC numbers
- Residents of Pakistan
- Flexibility of opening Current or Savings Account
- Easy account opening process only on provision of ID Document
- No minimum balance requirement
- No account maintenance/service charges
- Allied UPI & PayPak Debit Card
- What is asaan account?
Asaan account is a service through which an individual can open an account. ABL asaan account enables low risk customers to perform any transaction without having a smartphone or internet connectivity. It is designed to extend benefits of financial services to common people especially unbanked/under banked segments of population.
- What is the difference between Asaan Account and Asaan mobile account (AMA)?
Asaan Account is a new and convenient service through which an individual can open an account through branch and digital channels. Whereas Asaan Mobile Account is a digital wallet that allows individuals to perform mobile payments in Pakistan without having a smartphone or internet connectivity.