- Individuals who intend to start banking for the first time and want to build a profitable relationship with a strong, stable and big bank.
- Parents who are already saving and intend to invest for the best and immediate returns on their savings to conveniently meet their children’s education, marriage and other family expenses.
- Businessmen who are looking for an opportunity to earn instant profit against their savings in order to meet their personal and business expenses
- Salaried Individuals who want to invest their savings and earn profit in advance to beat the inflation.
- Non-Resident Pakistanis (NRPs) who want to invest their remittances in a scheme which gives them immediate advance profit to be utilized for their near and dear ones back home.
- Institutions who want to retain their savings by earning advance profit to meet their cashflow needs.
|Profit in Advance
|Click here for detailed profit rates
*on investment of Rs. 100,000/-
- Auto Rollover option available at maturity on prevailing profit rates as per customer’s instructions
- Option of Premature Encashment also available
Q1: Can I invest money for over a period of 12 months?
No, under this account, investment can be made for 1 year only.
Q2- How can I invest my money into Allied advance profit plus payment?
if you are already a ABL customer, you can avail term plus deposit receipt by visiting your nearest ABL branch. Wherever you are not a ABL account holder, there will be a need to open current or saving account first.