All you have to do is intimate your account number to your overseas friends and relatives, enabling them to remit directly into your current account.
With Allied Express Account you can receive your money without having to go to the bank’s branch.
- No requirement of initial balance or to maintain minimum balance
- This account is fed through remittance received from abroad. No other credit is allowed in this account
- No Zakat deduction
- Free ATM Issuance at the time of Account Opening but Annual charges as per SoC.
- 24/7 Phone Banking, and Internet Banking
- Automatic instant credit of Foreign Inbound Remittances directly to this account
Q. What is Express account?
Express Account is an easy and hassle-free account for the Home Remittance beneficiaries. You can receive your money without having to go to the bank’s branch.
Q. How Allied Express account can be opened and what documents are required to apply?
This account can easily be opened by visiting your nearest ABL branch and only CNIC is required for the said purpose.