It is a current account for youth from the age of 18 to 35 years and has the following exclusive features;
- Individuals of age group between 18-35 years
- Issuance of branded Youth Asaan Card
- Two free online transactions per month
- FREE transfer of institutional fee to the collecting account
- No monthly maintenance or service charges
- Pay Anyone (send cash to any CNIC holder even without any account)
- FREE myABL Internet Banking access
- Corporate Internship Opportunity
- Vouch 365 – FREE Mobile App Premium Access
- FREE e-statement
- FREE accidental insurance coverage up to Rs.500,000
- Special discounted rate on personal loan
- Avail the option of opening joint account
With Allied youth debit card, you can withdraw cash from ATM 24/7 throughout the country as well as overseas. You can also deposit cash or cheques at various Cash Deposit Machines and transfer money between your Allied Bank accounts.
Using your Allied Youth Debit Card you can pay for clothes, petrol, groceries, or food on a POS machine. Over 50,000 outlets throughout Pakistan accept POS.
- Allied Phone Banking
Pay your bills and transfer funds simply by picking up your registered phone and calling our UAN number 111-225-225.
- myABL Internet Banking
Through myABL internet banking, you can pay bills, transfer funds, pay cash to anyone in Pakistan, order your cheque book, and get account balances and statements at your convenience. This service is smart enough to recognize your access channel and convert the website into a lighter version for mobile phones.
- Branch Banking
You can have transactions handled by our staff at your nearest branch. To locate Allied Bank’s branch in your region, click here.
Q. Where from can I download the Vouch 365 application?
If you are an iPhone user, you can download it from Apple Store & similarly, if you are an android user, it can be downloaded from Play Store.
Q. How do I avail/ redeem the discounts once the Vouch365 app is activated?
Redemption of discounts can be carried out by following the procedure mentioned as instructions inside the profile Tab of Vouch 365 Application i.e.
- Discover all offers available to you by selecting your location.
- Explore all offers available to you at a glance.
- Visit the outlet profile including available locations, contact details and amenities offered.
- Redeeming your offers is quick & simple. Enter your PIN and let the outlet manager enter his PIN to complete the transaction.
Q. Where should I register my complain if I face any issue regarding Vouch 365?
For any difficulties, call on the Helpline: Entertainer Asia (Vouch365) UAN: 111-IVOUCH (486824).
Q. What Credentials do I Provide to sign up for the application?
The email and phone number provided at time of account opening are to be provided for signup.