No matter if you’re a housewife or a working woman. Allied Bank brings you Khanum Bank Account for you all your banking needs.
With a growing focus on opportunities for women, ABL is working to provide access to banking solutions essential for women representing from all walks of life.
Allied Khanum Account brings economic empowerment and opportunities for women by providing a safe environment for savings, investments, and establishing businesses with growth and development
Following are the available Account Types to match her needs:
- Khanum Saving Account
- Khanum Current Account
- Khanum Asaan Current Account
- Khanum Asaan Saving Account
- No account maintenance charges
- No minimum balance requirement
- Online cash deposit, cash withdrawal and account to account transfer free unlimited (current variants only)
- Exclusive Branded Debit Card
- Goolotlo discounts through Debit Card
- 50% Discount on Locker rent for 1st year (Subject to availability)
- Special 1% discount on mark-up on Loans under Consumer Finance for Allied Khanum Account holders including Salaried and business entrepreneurs.
- No transaction /turnover limit on Regular variants
- Free access to myABL app and WhatsApp banking
- Monthly profit payout (Saving variant account only)
- Women with valid CNIC/SNIC
- Resident of Pakistan
All the documentation will be completed in line with applied policy and regulatory guideline
Q. What is the difference between PLS savings account and Khanum saving account?
A PLS Savings Account allows you to deposit your savings and earn a varying interest on a Profit Loss basis. Whereas Khanum saving account is only for women in order to understand their banking requirements as well as catering to their financial needs.