Register yourself on myABL Wallet from anywhere and at any time by following these easy steps.
- Download the myABL Wallet App from your respective App store (Google/ Huawei AppGallery/ Apple Store)
- Opening application for the first time will display in-app promo screens (Instant Account Opening, Account Accessibility, Funds Transfer, Pay Utility Bills, QR Payments and Retail Payments) click “Get Started”.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions to proceed
- Enter the following details and click Next
- Mobile Number
- CNIC/ SNIC Number
- Upon confirmation of the provided details, (One Time PIN-OTP) will be sent via SMS to provided Mobile number for verification purpose. Enter provided OTP to continue.
- Upon successful OTP verification, please enter following information on CNIC details screen :
- City of Residence
- CNIC Issuance Date
- On Registration screen enter following details as mentioned on your CNIC/ SNIC and click Next:
- Full Name as per CNIC
- Father / Husband Name
- Mother Name
- Place of Birth
- Postal Address
- Purpose of Account
- Referral Type
- Create your password and you are good to go!
Transfers: myABL Wallet customers can perform different types of fund transfers such as transferring to other wallet accounts, to ABL regular accounts, other bank wallet / accounts (IBFT) and transfer to people who do not have myABL Wallet or any bank account. Following is the complete list of transfers available:
- myABL Wallet to myABL Wallet
- myABL Wallet to ABL Regular Account
- myABL Wallet to Other Bank Wallet / Account (IBFT)
- myABL Wallet to Person/CNIC
- Transfer IN / Out from/ to Linked Own ABL Regular Account
myABL Wallet offers customers a wide variety of payment options. Customers can easily pay their utility bills, purchase mobile top up, make internet payments, invest in mutual funds, purchase movie, bus and event tickets, pay school fees, make donations and much more. The complete list of payments available through myABL Wallet can be found below:
- Utility Bill Payment
- Mobile Voucher / Top up Purchase
- Post Paid Mobile Bill Payment
- Broadband bill payment
- Mutual Funds’ Investments
- Credit Card Payments
- Educational Fee Payments
- Tax & Challan Payments
- Movie / Bus / Event Tickets
- QR Code Payments
Using myABL Wallet, customers can request issuance of co-badged UnionPay International (UPI) and PayPak wallet debit card. The debit card will be delivered right at the customer’s doorstep. Customers will be able to use this wallet debit card domestically for ATM services, e-commerce transactions, and shopping at retailers.
Customer can request for Debit Card through myABL wallet App
Note: Account holder must get themselves biometrically verified in order to use their Wallet debit card.
Customers can receive remittance in their myABL Wallet account from their loved ones residing abroad.
- Once a remittance is received by existing customer of Level – 1, account holder will select the option to Upgrade to HRA under “Account Services” option within myABL Wallet app
- myABL Wallet app will ask customer for remittance details
- Customer will provide the required information and its Level – 1 myABL Wallet account will be seamlessly upgraded to HRA
Note: Level – 0 account holder will be required to initially upgrade to Level – 1 account and later upgrade to HRA
- Face ID/Biometric Login: myABL Wallet App provides customers with the capability to login to the application using Biometric login for both iOS & Android and Face ID for iOS users only.
- Cash Deposit/Withdrawal Services: myABL Wallet offers customers the facility to easily deposit and withdraw cash at nearby ABL branches from their Wallet Accounts
- Note: Account holder must get themselves biometrically verified in order to make cash deposit/ withdrawal from Wallet account
- Branch & ATM Locator: Customers can find out and get directions to the nearest ATMs & branches through the myABL Wallet application.
- Register Complaints: Customers can easily register a complaint from myABL Wallet or call ABL helpline available in the application.
- Upgrade Account: Customers, through myABL Wallet application can upgrade their Level – 0 accounts to Level – 1 after biometric verification and upgrade their Level – 1 accounts to Home Remittance account.
- Update Personal Information: Customers can conveniently update their personal information such as CNIC information, email address and postal address using myABL Wallet application.
- Link/Delink Bank Account: myABL Wallet allows customer freedom to link/ delink their regular ABL bank account to their mobile Wallet through which they can transfer money between these accounts.
- Discounts & Offers: myABL Wallet customers can find out and avail all available discounts and offers on cards and QR. They can also find restaurants in which discounts are applicable.
- Generate Account Statement: Customers can view and download their account statement from myABL Wallet app for the specified time period.
Types of Accounts
|Level – 0
|Level – 1
|Home Remittance Account
|Basic branchless banking account with low transaction limits.
|Biometrically verified account with higher transaction limits.
|Specialized L1 account whereby customers can receive money from abroad directly into their Wallet account.
Account Limits Following are the limits for branchless banking and HRA accounts.
|Branchless Banking Accounts
|Daily Transaction Limit
|Rs. 25,000 **
|Rs. 50,000 */**
|Monthly Transaction Limit
|Yearly Transaction Limit
|Maximum Balance Limit
|Home Remittance Account
|Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit
|Monthly Cash Withdrawal Limit
|Maximum Balance Limit
* Limit not applicable on salary credits
** Limit not applicable on payments to billers