It is a non-remunerative PKR checking account that gives you the support you need to manage your bank account in a simple and hassle-free way
Rate: Interest Free
- 2 Cash Withdrawals during a month – FREE
- 2 Cash Deposits during a month – FREE
- Cash Withdrawals through ATMs – FREE
- Additional Transactions – Rs. 50/- for every withdrawal/ deposit
Download the latest Schedule of Charges for more information on fee
All charges are subject to change.
- Account can be opened with an initial deposit of Rs 1,000/- only
- No joining fee. Annual fee for the issuance of Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card is to be recovered in advance
- Access to Allied Direct Internet Banking on Personal Computer and Mobile
- If you are interested in opening an account? Click here to download Account Opening Form.
- If you are thinking about moving your accounts to Allied Bank, we assure you what great customer service is all about.
Q1 – What is a basic banking account?
A basic bank account is a current account that is free of charge for everyday banking, but with limited transactions.
Q2 – What is the difference between a basic bank account and a current account?
Unlike current account, a basic bank account is free from minimum balance requirement and perform limited number of transactions.
Q3- What is the difference between Allied basic account and Allied easy current account?
Allied basic account allows customers to perform simple and limited set of transactions to avoid minimum balance requirements. Whereas Allied easy current account offers an access to numerous features and conveniency of a current account with No Minimum Balance Requirement and Service Charges.
Q4- What documents are required to apply for this account?
- Original CNIC/SNIC/NICOP
- Income Proof