Allied Business Account:
With Allied Business Account, the Bank offers ease, flexibility, and a whole range of free benefits specifically tailored to match all needs of business class customers for their growing businesses.
By maintaining only PRK 25,000/- monthly average balance one can enjoy unlimited freedom and convenience of numerous free banking services.
Key Benefits Customers can avail:
- Open an account with just Rs. 1,000
- Free e-statement
- No zakat deduction
- Free Online Cash Deposit, Withdrawal and fund transfer
- Free first cheque book of 10 leaves, subsequent cheque books are free upon maintain the monthly average balance
- Free Access to myABL Business Internet Banking
- Following free services will be availed upon maintaining minimum average balance PKR 25,000/-:
- Cheque / Instrument deposit for clearing / collection by remote branch
- Issuance of Demand Drafts / Allied Banker Cheque / Pay Order / Call Deposit Receipt
- Duplicate Issuance of Demand Drafts / Banker Cheque / Pay Order / Call Deposit Receipt
- Cancellation of Demand Drafts / Allied Banker Cheque / Pay Order / Call Deposit Receipt
- Intercity Clearing / OBC
Open an Allied Business Account today and watch your business grow!
Q1- Who is eligible to open Business Account?
Any business person/sole proprietor/partnership firm & private/public company can open this account.
Q2– Is there any monthly balance requirement?
Yes, in Allied Business Account there is balance requirement of Rs 50,000. If minimum monthly average balance is not maintained in the previous month, Rs. 50/- only will be charged. However, free services are available on maintaining just Rs. 25,000/-
Q3-Are cheque book & Debit Card offered Free?
Debit card is issued as per SOC. In case of cheque book, first 10 leaves of cheques are free, whereas, for subsequent free issuance, average balance maintenance of Rs 25,000/- is required.
Q4-Does the customer use this account’s ATM Card at point of sale?
Yes, the card issued to individual businessmen/sole-proprietor is usable at every point of sale.
Q5- Does internet banking available for this account?
YES! myABL Business Internet Banking is available with no registration charges.
Q6- Is there any limit on number/amount of transaction?
No, there is no limit on number or amount of transaction.