Collecting Personal Information
ABL collects only personal information necessary for the Bank to conduct its business operation. The Bank obtains information from the following sources:
- Information received from Complaints, Enquiries, Requests, Suggestions, and Write to Us forms
- Information received from Job Applications
- Information authorized by clients to us, to resolve their queries or review their online transactions with us.
Using Client’s Information
The Bank may use personally identifiable data collected through www.abl.com to:
- Contact Users/Clients regarding products and services offered by Allied Bank Limited
- Enhance Users’ experience, &
- For research regarding the effectiveness of the website, marketing campaigns, and advertising and sales efforts.
Maintaining Client’s Information
ABL recognizes that the proper use and safeguarding of personal information is an important social responsibility. As such, ABL makes every effort to ensure that customers’ personal information is properly used and safeguarded with industry standard security measures.
Protecting Client’s Information
The Bank stores and manages client’s personal information, endeavouring to keep it current and accurate, whilst employing appropriate security measures and safeguards to prevent data leakages.
ABL also maintains necessary supervision and oversight of resources deployed on www.abl.com who handle personal information.
Disclosure to Third Parties
ABL does NOT disclose personal information to third parties without the customer’s consent, unless compelled by law to do so.