Allied Bank Current Account offers:
- Allied Bank Current Account offers a host of free services on maintaining a monthly average balance of Rs.250,000/- & above.
- Free Online Cash Deposit and Withdrawal
- Free Online Clearing collection by Remote Branch
- Free Online Balance Enquiry
- Free Online Printing of Statement of account
- Free Manual Remittances for Account to Account transfer only & Issuance of DD/TT/PO/ABC/OBC/ Express Collection/Call Deposit Receipt by debit to the Account only from parent branch only
- Issuance of Debit card as per SOC
- Free Access to myABL Internet Banking
Fees: Monthly Service Charges: 50/-only if monthly average balance falls below Rs. 25,000/-
Q. What is current account?
Current account is opened by the bank for an individual having a higher number of regular transactions with the bank. It includes deposits, withdrawals, and other transactions.
Q. What is the difference between ABL current account and ABL easy current account?
A current account allows you to deposit money in the bank to carry out day-to-day transactions. Whereas ABL easy current account offers an access to numerous features and conveniency of a current account with No Minimum Balance Requirement and Service Charges.
Q. What is the difference between current and savings account?
A current account is the one where you deposit money to carry out transactions. Whereas a Savings Account allows you to deposit your savings with the bank and earn profit on the same.
Q. How a current account at ABL can be opened?
A Current Account can easily be opened by visiting your nearest ABL branch along with your national identity card and income proof.