One of the foremost priorities at ABL is to provide efficient digital banking services to its customers and to remain the best digital bank for our accountholders. ABL offers one of the best banking apps with easily accessible features to simplify your day-to-day online banking needs. Features such as funds transfer, bill payment, card management, investments, personal finance management, online profile management and many more exciting features are available at the convenience of your home or office without having to visit any branch. myABL digital banking provides a device-agnostic responsive design that works seamlessly on all devices, from desktop computer to laptop, tablet and smartphones. Simply use myABL and enjoy the numerous benefits of online banking.
Our digital banking platform is empowered with the following online banking features:
- You can send and receive funds through QR Codes without entering IBAN or Account Numbers on myABL. Simply Scan the QR to send funds or share your Account QR to receive funds in your account. To receive a specific amount, you can also generate a QR with an exact amount and share it with the sender to easily receive funds.
- With Positive Pay, you can provide digital confirmation of your high priority cheques without the hassle of call back confirmation from branches.
- You can digitally submit consent for opening of CDC Stock Market Investment Account with your preferred broker by allowing the bank to share your required KYC documents with CDC directly.
- myABL mobile banking app allows Biometric login with Touch ID (Login with Face ID is also available for users having iPhone X or above)
- Voice Assisted Banking for Funds Transfer, Accounts & ABL Credit Card Balance Inquiry using Siri (for iPhone users).
- You can mark your payments/transfer payees as Favourite for future recurring payments to save time.
- You can request for a new cheque book & also inquire its status, view your transactional history, book your bus, movie & event tickets, avail payday advance salary loan, make donation payments, view discounts facility and much more with myABL Digital Banking
- You can generate withholding tax certificates for your linked accounts
- You can also lodge complaints & disputes via myABL Digital Banking
- You can digitally submit stop cheque instructions against your issued cheques.
- You can generate account maintenance certificates for your accounts free of cost.
- You can easily pay bills using myABL internet banking or mobile banking app.
- Online electricity bill payment is made quite easy by myABL mobile app. You can make payments to many billers including LESCO, MEPCO, FESCO, IESCO, K-Electric, PTCL & many more for your convenience.
- You can also easily top up your mobile using myABL mobile application.
- myABL Digital Banking is also empowered with various payment options for your educational, internet, online shopping, credit cards, government and investment payments.
- View our list of Billers for a better understanding of bill payment facility with our exceptional online banking service.
myABL is designed as a convenient money transfer facility for all the people seeking interbank funds transfer service. Log in to myABL app or internet banking today and avail the facility of money transfer anytime, anywhere.
RAAST is an instant payment system that enables simplified end-to-end digital payments based on mobile numbers as compared to traditional account numbers. You also have the option to transfer funds using International Bank Account Number (IBAN) of the beneficiary.
myABL offers the following two RAAST features to the customers:
RAAST ID Management:
- Using this option, you can register your mobile number as RAAST ID with your selected ABL account. You can also link or delink your RAAST ID on myABL.
- Simply communicate your mobile number (RAAST ID) to receive funds on your account from anyone through RAAST.
- Using this option, you can transfer funds to other accounts on myABL by entering their mobile numbers / RAAST ID linked with their bank accounts.
- You can conveniently input beneficiary’s RAAST ID from your mobile contact list.
- You can also send RAAST payments to existing IBAN added in your beneficiary list.
For RAAST FAQs and User Guide, click here
- Using myABL digital banking services you can easily manage & track your finances online. It’s a complete tool for managing personal finance with ease.
- myABL internet banking and mobile banking app empowers users to manage their debit cards online. This feature provides card activation services, PIN generation, temporary card blocking and unblocking, allowing international and E-commerce usage.
- Remember, debit card activation on ATM is also widely available on ABLs biometric ATMs.
You can conveniently activate your credit cards and generate card PIN from myABL Digital Banking without having the need to call Allied Phone Banking.
- Allied Roshan Digital Account and Foreign Currency Account (USD) holders can perform the following financial transactions via myABL Digital Banking:
- Bill Payment
- Funds Transfer to own ABL NRP Rupee Value Account
- Funds Transfer to other ABL Local/Foreign Currency Accounts
- QR Payment
- Pay Anyone
- Franchise Payment
- You can conveniently manage your ABL AMC Mutual Fund investments, Avail Mastercard QR scan offers, get full & mini statement of your account, view various discounts & subscribe for E-Statement on different frequencies with myABL internet banking and mobile banking app.
- Note: To avail myABL Digital banking services, you need to have an active ABL account. If you are new to ABL, open an account at any Allied Bank branch & enjoy seamless internet banking services. For information regarding branches, visit, /services/branch-network/ For more information:
*For Pakistan, Allied Phone Banking calls its customers from 1222.
How to register on myABL internet banking and mobile banking app?
Please follow these easy steps to instantly register for myABL:
- To sign up for myABL Digital Banking, you need to follow the easy steps below:
- Visit https://www.myabl.com or download myABL mobile Banking App for Android, iOS and Huawei Apps from from Google Store Play gl/RSLFXw, App Store goo.gl/r3STSD or Huawei App Gallery bit.ly/2V02mCc.
- Registration of myABL can only be done through myABL mobile application. Click on Register Now
- Upon clicking the above “Register Now” feature, kindly provide the following information on registration form and press “Continue”.
- For security purposes, the PIN can be input manually or auto fetched. To enable the auto fetched of the PIN, the functionality must be activated in the keyboard settings. Additionally, it is essential to register the SIM card on that specific device.
- CNIC# (13 digits without any dashes”-“) Or Passport#(for Foreign Nationals only)
- Select your current Mobile Network
- Enter your Mobile Number (in the format 03XXXXXXXXX as per your record available with Bank)
- Re-Enter/Confirm your Mobile Number
- On the next screen, provide following details and press “Continue”
- Email ID (optional and you can leave it blank)
- Date of Birth
- ATM/Debit Card number
* ATM/Debit card must be active at the time of registration on myABL Digital Banking. Registration will not succeed if the ATM/Debit Card is expired or blocked. * Users previously registered for ABL’s Internet Banking or mobile banking app are not required to re-register on myABL.
- Upon confirmation of user provided details, One Time PIN of (6 digits) will be sent via SMS to provided Mobile number for verification purpose. Enter One Time PIN and press “Submit”.
* In case of ported mobile number please follow the instructions mentioned on screen. Moreover, it is must that your SIM should be in the same phone if attempting registration through android device
- Upon successful OTP verification, system will ask to setup your preferred username and password.
*System will confirm if username is available else, you’ll have to provide any other username. * For setting up your password, kindly click the link available on screen to view password policy. Note: In case of mismatch of information due to change of personal information e.g., Mobile number, please click here to know how to update your contact details.
- You will be receiving an automated Robocall on your registered number as per bank record to activate financial services on your myABL user ID. In case you have declined the robocall or not able to receive the robocall, you can request it manually by logging in and going to “Activate myABL option” available in side menu.
Allied Bank uses a very high level of encryption to protect your transactions and Accounts from unauthorized access. This includes security in terms of hardware and software at our end such as Firewalls, SSL certificates and other security software.
All information that travels between your device and myABL Internet Banking Server(s) is secured with 128-bit SSL encryption. This means information cannot be read or tempered between any points on Internet. This ensures privacy of your transactions and any other data that travels over Internet.
While using browser make sure that “LOCK” icon is present in browser URL bar without any warning on the login page.
Customer must keep their Username and Password confidential and take steps to prevent unauthorized use of them. Customer must not tell or disclose them to another person or allow them to be seen by another person (including family or friends). Customer must not keep a record of them in a way which they can be determined by another person. Customer must not record them together. Customer must not select a Password, which represents your birth date or a recognizable part of your name.
ABL sends out an SMS alert on every device registration. In case you receive a device registration alert which you have not performed, you should immediately change your myABL Digital Banking password and also register a complaint via calling Allied Phone Banking helpline.
PIN Based Security:
All financial transactions are secured by a 6-digit One Time PIN. You have to enter this PIN whenever you will try to transfer funds or pay bills. You can always regenerate your PIN and change your PIN delivery method from with-in the myABL Internet Banking. Customer must not share OTP with any one.
For more details visit our security guide