In accordance with our corporate strategy and our human capital needs, we invite applications from young graduates for placements as Tellers, in branches across the country.
|CGPA||Minimum CGPA 2.5 / 2nd Division or at least 45% marks (in case of percentage system).|
|Age||Not more than 27 years as on September 30, 2018.|
|Last Date||October 21, 2018.|
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. If no response is received within 4 weeks of the Closing Date, then in that case, it should be assumed that a better profile has been considered and processed;
- All applications must be received online. Hard copies of CVs by post or by separate emails or through courier, or dropped in person, as well as, solicitation/referral phone calls, shall not be entertained and will be considered as a disqualifier;
- The recruitment process may include a series of interviews and tests as Allied Bank scrutinizes all inductions thoroughly;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply.
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.