Management Trainees Information Technology (MTIT)
In accordance with the Bank’s corporate strategy and its human capital needs, we invite applications from young postgraduates in Information Technology/Computer Sciences for placement in various functions in our Information Technology domain based at Lahore.
|Educational Qualification||Four (04) years’ Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Computer Sciences and/or Information Technology, or related Engineering/Technology from a reputable university or institute recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or from a reputable accredited foreign university.|
|CGPA||Not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) in the final degree / transcript.|
|Age||Not more than 28 years as on February 01, 2021.|
|Experience||Not essentially required, but may be preferred.|
|Apply Now:||Please send resumes at [email protected]|
|Last Date||Thursday, February 25, 2021|
Please note that:
- Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the selection process who have fully completed their qualification as per eligibility criteria and have in-hand, their final transcripts or degrees, in original;
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted;
- These positions are for the Information Technology Function, only however, Allied Bank reserves the right to post or to transfer employee to any other function or Group or location, at its sole discretion;
- Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, by any means, through anyone, internal or external, shall disqualify that particular candidate, without any further notice or communication;
- Allied Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages females and minorities to apply;
- Allied Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application(s) without assigning any reason(s) thereof.