Empowering customers to carry out retail transactions locally and internationally.
Allied Bank welcomes you to a world of convenience and security with Contactless Co-Badged UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card. UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card is accepted at millions of ATMs, Point of Sale (POS) merchants and online shopping stores across the globe.
UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card comes in two variants:
- Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Regular Account
- Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Asaan Account
Please visit any nearest ABL branch to get your card and start enjoying countless benefits and services that come with it.
UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card
We are always introducing state-of-the-art services and products. In line with this vision, we have introduced a globally acceptable “Contactless UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card” to add more convenience while using on POS terminals or ATMs. Contactless payment technology is an easy way to pay using Near Field Communication (NFC) feature where customer need not to hand over the card to merchant for dipping or swiping to conduct transactions; instead, customer just need to bring the card in close proximity (Less than 2 inches) of NFC enabled POS terminal and ATM machines displaying NFC to conduct contactless transactions.
Note: For Bank charges, please see Schedule of Charges
Features and Benefits
Shop Anywhere: Use your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card to shop at millions of retailers across the globe
Shop Online: You can use your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card to shop for your favourite merchandize online.
Dine Out: Visit all your favourite restaurants and place your order without having to worry about how much cash you have in your pocket – you can pay the bill with your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card. Empowering you to pay directly from your account.
Get Cash: Being always on the move you can carry your bank account along, as you can use your Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card to withdraw cash directly from your bank account through millions of ATMs across the globe.
Pay Bills: Take the hassle out of paying your bills. Use your Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card to pay your Utility & telco bills, Broadband/Internet payment, Educational fee and various government payments.
Please click to see the list of available bill payment options through ATMs.
Enjoy Travelling: Imagine travelling without having to carry cash. With your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card, you can book your flights and shop online with ease & convenience. And when you need cash, use your Debit Card at any nearby ATM displaying the ‘Union Pay’ or ‘PayPak’ sign to withdraw cash internationally and locally respectively.
Get Groceries: Go grocery shopping with your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card and you will never have to worry about having enough cash in your pocket when you’re standing in line at the cash counter.
Have Fun: Whether you feel like taking the family to see a movie at the cinema or treating some friends to a night of bowling, you can do it all and more with your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card.
Fuel Up: Now you can fuel up your car without emptying your wallet. Pay for all your fuel purchases with your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card.
Stay Alert: Feel secure by keeping a better track of your spending. SMS alerts facility will notify you when transactions are conducted on your card.
Allied UPI PayPak Debit Card Transaction Limits
Transaction Type UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Asaan Accounts UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Regular Accounts Limits Limits ATM Cash Withdrawal 25,000 per day 50,000 per day POS/ e-Commerce 50,000 per day 100,000 per day ATM Fund Transfer 250,000 per day 250,000 per day ATM Bill Payment/ Donation 100,000 per month 100,000 per month
- Asaan Account Transaction Limit / Turnover: Total debit per month: Rs. 500,000 max & Total credit balance Limit: Rs. 500,000 max. Transactions beyond the specified limit is not permissible.
- Limits for UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Non-Resident Customer Account are same as UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Regular Account; however, there is a restriction on international usage for UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card – Non-Resident Customer Account.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a Debit and a Credit Card?
Debit Card gives you access to your money from your bank account while a Credit Card is a credit facility given by your bank.
- Where can I use my Allied UPI PayPak ClassicDebit Card?
Your UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card is accepted at thousands of ATM’s (displaying 1-Link sign) and merchants in Pakistan as well as at millions of Union Pay ATM’s, POS (Point of Sale) and online merchants worldwide.
- How can I activate my Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card?
Please activate your card from any Allied Bank ATM using biometric option or by calling our 24/7 Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 using prefix (042) or (021). In case your card remains inactive for 90 days, it will be blocked permanently and you will be required to request for issuance of a replacement card. You can also activate your replaced or renewed card with myABL Digital Banking.
- What type of transactions can I perform with my Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card?
Your Debit Card is powered by both Union Pay and PayPak payment schemes, making it acceptable at millions of acceptance points locally as well as globally. You can perform following transactions:
- Retail Point of Sale (POS) transactions on Merchant outlets
- Online/e-Commerce Shopping
- ABL ATM Services:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Inquiry
- Bill Payments
- Cheque book request
- Funds Transfer
- Mini Statement
- Other Bank’s ATM Services:
- Cash Withdrawal
- Balance Inquiry
- What is contactless feature?
Contactless cards use near field communication (NFC) for making secure payments. These cards require only close proximity (less than 2 inches) to NFC enabled POS machine/ ATM to conduct a transaction. Contactless debit card can be used without even removing it from your wallet.
- How will I use my contactless Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card?
To pay using your contactless feature, first look for the contactless symbol at POS or ATM. Then tap your NFC Card against the symbol on the terminal until the light turns green. You may be asked to enter your PIN for verification.
NOTE: Your card can also be used by dipping the chip or swiping the magnetic strip of your card on non-NFC ATMs and POS machines.
- How secure is contactless payment?
Your contactless payment is indeed highly secure, and certainly much more secure than carrying cash. Contactless UPI PayPak Classic Debit Cards use secure chip technology so you can feel totally confident when you’re using it to pay.
- How do I shop online with my Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card?
To use your Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card on the internet, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to myABL digital banking and activate your card for online shopping under debit card services or Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 through your registered mobile number.
- After activation you can use your card on any online merchants accepting UPI cards.
- Do I need to activate my Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card for shopping outside Pakistan?
To use your Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card outside Pakistan, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to myABL digital banking and activate your card for international shopping under debit card services or by calling Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 through your registered mobile number.
- After activation you can use your card outdise Pakistan on any merchants accepting UPI cards.
- What are my daily transaction limits for using Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card?
Please see details on Allied UPI PayPak Classic Debit Card page available on ABL Corporate Website https://www.abl.com/
- In case of card loss, where should I call?
In case of loss, theft, damage, or if you suspect that your Card has been used fraudulently, immediately call Allied Phone Banking at (021) or (042) 111-225-225 within Pakistan or +9221-35301094 from outside Pakistan. You can also block your debit card using myABL digital banking.
- Can I share my debit card PIN with the merchant to process POS transaction?
Never share your debit card PIN with anyone and ensure to input it secretly at POS terminal so that no one can see it. For any assistance, please contact Allied Phone Banking at (042) or (021) 111-225-225.