Empowering customers to carry out retail transactions locally, with no dependency on international payment schemes.
With Allied PayPak Debit Card, you can conduct not only ATM transactions but also retail/purchase anywhere within Pakistan, while all purchase-transactions made through Allied PayPak Debit Card are PIN based; thus, ensuring greater security. PayPak Debit Card comes with two variants:
- ABL Debit PayPak Classic Card – Regular Account
- ABL Debit PakPak Classic Card – Asaan Account
Customers who don’t require international transactions on their debit cards, and only need “Debit Card” to conduct ATM and POS transactions to meet their day-to-day financial needs.
Customers i.e. sole proprietor, individual, anyone can operate or either/survivor (in case of joint account) can opt for PayPak Debit Card Variants through their parent ABL branch.
Allied PayPak Debit Card Transaction Limits
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is PayPak?
PayPak is Domestic Payment Scheme owned and operated by 1LINK (Pvt) Ltd. duly approved by State Bank of Pakistan.
- What is Allied PayPak Debit Card?
The debit cards issued under PayPak are named as Allied PayPak Debit Card and will be able to carry out not only ATM transactions but also retail/purchase transactions anywhere within Pakistan.
- How Allied PayPak Debit card is different from Allied Cash + Shop Visa Debit Card (VDC)?
Allied PayPak Debit card is only valid for making transactions (ATM & Purchase) in Pakistan while with Allied Cash + Shop Visa Debit Card transactions can be conducted all over the globe.
- Where can I use my Allied PayPak Debit Card?
Your Debit Card can be used to carry out transactions on ATMs displaying 1Link and MNET signs and on PayPak merchants anywhere within Pakistan.
- Is Allied PayPak Debit card secure?
All transactions made through Allied PayPak Debit Card are secure as the transaction whether conducted on ATM or POS requires PIN Code to process.
- How do I activate my Allied PayPak Debit Card?
Please call our 24×7 Customer Service at 111-225-225 for activation of your Allied PayPak Debit Card.
- How do I get my PIN (Personal Identification Number) issued?
To generate your PIN and in case you forget your PIN, you can get assistance from Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225.
- What kind of transactions can I do with my Allied PayPak Debit Card?
- Shop at Point-of-Sale (POS) displaying PayPak sign
- Cash withdrawal through ATM displaying 1Link & MNET signs
- PIN Change
- Utility Bill Payment
- Fund Transfer
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Cheque Book request