Empowering customers to carry out retail transactions locally and internationally.
Allied Bank welcomes you to a world of convenience and security with first ever Co-Badged UPI & PayPak Debit Card in Pakistan. Now you can not only conduct ATM and retail/purchase transactions within Pakistan but anywhere internationally as well. Co-badged Debit Card comes with two variants:
- Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Classic Debit Card – Regular Account
- Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Classic Debit Card – Asaan Account
Please visit any nearest ABL branch to procure your Card and start enjoying countless benefits and services that come with it.
Chip-enabled UPI & PayPak Co-Badged Debit Card
We are always striving hard to provide state-of-the-art services to our customers. In line with this vision, we have introduced a globally acceptable “Chip-enabled Co-Badged Debit Card” to further mitigate the risk of card usage (card skimming etc.) on chip enabled ATMs and Retail Merchants.
Features and Benefits
Get Cash: When you are on the move, your bank account is too. You can use your Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card to withdraw cash directly from your bank account from over 13,000 ATMs in Pakistan – including Allied Bank’s 1,500+ ATMs as well as over millions of ATMs worldwide where UPI sign is displayed.
Shop Anywhere: Use your co-badged Debit Card to shop at over 50,000 retailers in Pakistan and over millions of retailers internationally.
Shop Online: You can use your co-badged Debit Card to shop your favorite stuff online. Dial 111-225-225 through your registered number to activate your card for online shopping.
Dine Out: Go to all your favorite restaurants and place your order without having to worry about how much cash you have in your pocket – you can foot the bill with your co-badged Debit Card. Thanks to your Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card, you can pay directly from your account.
Have Fun: Whether you feel like taking the family to see a movie at the cinema or treating some friends to a night of bowling, you can do it all and more with your co-badged Debit Card.
Stay Alert: Enjoy FREE SMS alerts facility on your card transactions and feel secure by keeping better track of your spending.
Allied UPI PayPak Debit Card Transaction Limits
Transaction Type Allied UPI PayPak Debit Card – Asaan Accounts Allied UPI PayPak Debit Card – Regular Accounts Limits Limits ATM Cash Withdrawal 50,000 per day 100,000 per day POS/ eCommerce 50,000 per day 100,000 per day ATM Fund Transfer 250,000 per day 250,000 per day ATM Bill Payment/ Donation 100,000 per month 100,000 per month
- Asaan Account Transaction Limit/ Turnover: Total debit per month: Rs. 500,000 max & Total credit balance limit: Rs. 500,000 max. Transactions beyond the specified limit is not permissible.
- Limits for Allied UPI & PayPak Debit Card – Non-Resident Customer Account are same as Allied UPI & PayPak Debit Card – Regular Account with restriction of international usage
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between a Debit and a Credit Card?
A Debit Card gives you access to your money from your bank account while a Credit Card is a credit facility given by your bank.
- Where can I use my Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card?
Your co-badged Debit Card is accepted at 13,000 plus ATM’s displaying 1-Link sign and over 50,000 merchants in Pakistan as well as at millions of Union Pay ATM’s, POS (Point of Sale) and online merchants worldwide.
- How can I activate my Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card?
Upon receiving your Card, please call Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 to get your Card activated.
- What kind of transactions can I do with my Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card?
The following transactions can be performed:
- Cash withdrawal through ATM – Local & International
- Utility bill payments
- Funds Transfer
- Purchase through Point-of-Sale (POS) Terminal – Local & International
- Online Shopping (e-commerce)
- How do I shop online with my Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card?
To use your Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card on the internet, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Activate your card for online shopping by calling Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 through your registered mobile number.
- After activation you can use your card on any online merchants accepting UPI cards.
How do I make purchases on merchant POS terminal through my Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card?
On your purchase, the cashier will dip your Allied UPI PayPak co-badged Debit Card on Point-of-Sale Terminal (POS) and you may be requested to enter PIN. Upon successful transaction, cashier will provide you a charge slip. Check the transaction amount carefully and you may required to sign the slip. Please remember to collect your Card and charge slip after completion of the transaction. Once the transaction is complete, the amount will be deducted from your Allied Bank Account.
- In case of card loss, where should I call?
In case of loss, theft, damage, or if you suspect that your Card has been used fraudulently, immediately call Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225 within Pakistan or +9221-35301094 from outside Pakistan.