Online Banking facilities are available to customers maintaining accounts at all online branches across the country.
With branches across Pakistan and one of the largest banking machine networks in the country, you’ll always have quick and convenient access to your ABL Accounts and our wide array of banking services.
Explore the services we offer in-branch and at our full service ATMs:
- Open a new account
- Withdraw, deposit and transfer funds
- Apply for Debit/credit card
- Convert one currency into another
- Request bank statement
- Request a bank draft
- Make a bill or credit card payment
- Rent a safe deposit locker, and more.
Need to find an ABL branch nearby? View our List of Branches.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Account holders of all online branches can obtain Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card for use at ATMs as well as at POS terminals. By using your Allied Debit Card at ABL ATM, you can perform the following activities:
- Withdraw cash (up to your daily limit)
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make bill payments, and credit card payments (for ABL Credit Cards only)
- Make deposits (through selective 4 ABL ATMs only)
- Get mini-statements for your bank and credit card accounts, and more.
Need to find an ABL ATM nearby? View our List of ATMs.
Selected Allied Bank Limited Branches are now open six days a week.
In line with the Bank’s efforts to make banking services more convenient and accessible, it has been decided that selected ABL branches will remain opened on Saturday from 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM for public dealings. Saturday Banking services may include:
- Cash receipt transaction (same day value)
- Cash payment transaction (same day value)
- Online transactions (same day value)
- Collection of utility bills
- Issuance of demand draft / pay order/ Allied Bankers Cheque / Travelers Cheque / Call Deposit Receipt (same day value)
- Clearing of cheque and other related instruments.
Cheques and instrument received for clearing on Saturday will be lodged for clearing on the next working day. However, instrument received for clearing on Saturday should be recorded in a plain register with following details.
- Receipt of document for opening of LC’s on next working day
Need to find an ABL Branch offering Saturday Banking nearby? View our List of Allied Bank’s Branches Open on Saturdays.
Extended Hours Banking
Helping Customers Do Their Banking by Extending Our Branch Business Hours.
ABL is pleased to offer Extended Hours Banking Services for its valued customers, with an aim of accommodating their busy schedules and making their modern-day banking tasks even simpler & easier. 25 selected branches will remain open from 9:00am to 8:00pm from (Monday to Friday) and from 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturdays across the country. The branches offer regular banking services (except FX transations) during extended hours, which may include:
- Cash receipt transaction
- Cash payment transaction
- Online transactions
- Collection of utility bills
- Issuance of demand draft / pay order
- Clearing of cheque and other related instruments, and other banking services
Need to find an ABL Branch with Extended Hours Banking facility nearby? View our List of ABL Branches offering Extended Hour Banking.
Allied Bank’s e-Branches
Download a list of Allied Bank e-Branches issuing fresh currency notes for Eid-ul-Fitar.
Prize Bond Money Claim Branches
As per SBP directives, Prize Money Claims up to Rs. 500,000/- against Prize Winning Prize Bonds are accepted at selected branches of Allied Bank from ABL Account Holders.
Download the List of Branches to claim Prize bond money.
For further details, please contact Banking Services Manager / Branch Manager.