Allied Bank presents the all new Allied Visa Premium Debit Card to match your affluent and discerning lifestyle. Allied Visa Premium Debit Card is designed to serve you with the premium banking experience, round the clock anywhere, anytime and with the peace of mind. You are empowered with the range of exclusive services offered with Allied Visa Premium Debit Card to compliment your lifestyle needs.
Features and Benefits
Airport Lounge Access With access over 1,000 airport lounges in more than 300 cities all around the world, Allied Visa Premium Debit Card customers have rare privilege of travel. Use your Allied Visa Premium Debit Card and have relaxing, stress-free journeys. You have the privilege of 8 lounge visits in a calendar year. Download LoungeKey app or visit www.LoungeKey.com/visasignaturemena to search for participating lounges.
Airport Lounge Access (Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Multan) Enjoy complimentary CIP lounge access on international travel from Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and Multan airports.
Hotels Visa luxury hotel collection is composed of over 900 intriguing and prestigious properties. All properties, from boutique gems to world famous hotels, provide a premium collection of benefits specially designed to offer an unparalleled experience. Please book through www.visaluxuryhotels.com to avail these offers. For more information, visit www.visaluxuryhotels.com
Purchase Protection Purchase Protection provides you with the peace of mind every time you make a purchase through Allied Visa Premium Debit Card. It protects against the theft or accidental damage of the purchased items, so you can focus on simply finding that perfect purchase. Please visit https://Cardholderbenefitsonline.com/ for more details.
Extended Warranty Extended Warranty adds real value to the items purchased with Allied Visa Premium Debit Card. It doubles the repair period offered by the original manufacturer’s warranty for up to 1 year, so you always feel the benefit of extra protection. Please visit https://Cardholderbenefitsonline.com/ for more details.
Extended Card Limit Usage Enjoy per day limit of PKR 300,000 on ATM withdrawals and PKR 1 Million on POS purchases with your Allied Visa Premium Debit Card.
Travel Insurance We have got you and your families covered. So, you can simply focus on enjoying every single moment of your travel experience. With multi-trip travel insurance, you and your family are covered on all trips up to 90 days in duration.
Insurance Coverage and Limits
Travel Inconvenience & Cancellation Insurance
- Loss of Baggage (up to $150)
- Delay of Baggage ($42/Hour Max $500)
- Trip Cancellation (up to $5,000)
- Trip Curtailment (up to $5,000)
- Delayed Departure ($42/ Hour Max $1,000)
Travel Medical Insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance (up to $500,000 Internationally)
- Travel Accident Insurance (up to $50,000 Domestic)
- Evacuation & Repatriation Expense (up to $500,000)
- Medical Emergency Expenses (up to $150,000)
- Daily in-hospital cash benefit (up to $50/Day, Max $1,500)
Please visit https://Cardholderbenefitsonline.com/ for more details.
Dining Discounts Your Allied Visa Premium Debit Card also takes cares of your meals whether you are in Pakistan or travelling abroad with its exclusive discounts at 200+ locations. Please just download the app “DragonPass Dine & Travel” from Apple App Store or Google Play Store and use the app to look for the locations offering discounts.
Fraudulent Card Misuse Protection Your Allied Visa Premium Debit Card is protected against unauthorized transactions or fraudulent use by unrelated third parties. This covers unauthorized charges as a result of loss or theft. For more information please visit: https://Cardholderbenefitsonline.com/
Individuals, sole proprietors and joint account holders (either/survivor) fulfilling any of the following criteria.
- Minimum annual income of Rs. 2.5 million.
- At least Rs. 2 million deposit in Current, Savings, Term Deposit or equivalent amount in Foreign Currency Account.
- At least Rs. 2 million investment in Allied Bank’s Asset Management Company.
- House Loan of at least Rs. 20 million with Allied Bank.
- Senior Executives of companies whose annual turnover is Rs. 10 million and above in Company Business Account. A minimum of 12 month’s company relationship with the bank is required.
If you fulfill any of the above criteria, please visit your nearest Allied Bank branch with documentary proof to avail Premium Debit Card.
Allied Premium Debit Card is an EMV compliant Visa card which can be used on multiple channels and locations. This includes ATMs, POS, myABL Digital Banking (web and app) and e-commerce website.
Other than the exclusive discounts, Premium Debit Card receives the standard Allied Bank card and QR offers available to all its cardholders. For details of these discounts, click here.
- Per day ATM cash withdrawal limit – PKR 300,000/-
- Per day POS and e-commerce limit – PKR 1,000,000/-
- Per day ATM FT and IBFT limit – PKR 1,000,000/-
- Per day ATM Bill Payment / Donation – Rs.1,000,000
Issuance of Allied Visa Premium Debit Card, annual fee, replacement and transaction charges will be applicable as per the bank’s Schedule of Charges. Customers can avail annual fee waiver or reversal on the following terms and conditions.
- Customers will be eligible for annual fee waiver, if maintaining Rs.500,000 in Current or Rs. 1 million in Savings Account based on daily average of the last 11 months.
- Annual fee can also be reversed if card spending on Point of Sale and eCommerce during the year is Rs. 500,000 or above.
- Customers are required to submit request for annual fee waiver using any of the following channels.
- Visit the branch where your account is maintained.
- Call Allied Bank helpline at 111 225 225.
- Email at [email protected]
Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS)
Our Allied Visa Premium Debit Card holders can now avail Global Customer Assistance Service (GCAS) regarding their Visa Premium Debit Card while traveling in any of the countries. For Visa Global Customer Assistance Services and/or toll-free numbers, please download the PDF file below:
How to Make a Claim
In the event of a travel medical emergency, please first call 24/7 Assistance Department:
- +44 (0) 208 762 8373 (English)
- +7 (495) 937 6453 (Russian, English)
- +971 (4) 253 6024 (Arabic, French, English)
For all other claims, please email claims helpline at [email protected] and provide:
- Cardholder’s name,
- First 9 digits of covered card number,
- Cardholder’s address,
- The policy or section under which you wish to make a claim.
Please notify within 90 days (30 days for Fraudulent Card Misuse Benefit) of becoming aware of an incident or loss which might lead to a claim. When a claim is made you will receive a claim form, which should be returned to the address given or sent via email to [email protected] within 90 (ninety) days (30 days for Fraudulent Card Misuse Benefit) along with all required supporting documentation. Cardholders are advised to retain copies of all documents for their own reference.