Electronic funds transfer (EFT) is transfer of money from one bank account to another either within same or to any other financial institution initiated through alternative delivery channels (ADCs) such as POS terminals, ATMs, mobile banking, internet banking, call center banking, branchless banking platforms, PRISM and any other channel as and when approved by SBP.
Following are the ADC channels offered by ABL through which customer can initiated EFT transactions.
- myABL Personal Internet Banking
- myABL Business Internet Banking
- Automated Teller Machine (ATM)
- Allied Phone Banking (111-225-225)
Following are the card instrument types which could be used for performing EFTs via ABL ATMs.
- Allied EZ Cash Prepaid Card
- Allied Visa Classic
- Allied Visa Sapphire
- Allied Visa Sapphire 200
- Allied UPI and PayPak Co-badged Debit Cards (For Asaan & Regular Account)
Card Instrument and Channel wise EFT Limits
For all above mentioned ADC channels, there is separate daily fund transfer (Within ABL + Other Bank + PayAnyOne) limit, mentioned below for ATM and Phone Banking Channels.
Card Instrument and Channel wise EFT Limits:
Classic Sapphire Shappire 200 EZCash – Allied Prepaid Card Allied PayPak Debit Card (Asaan Account) Allied UPI & PayPak Co-badged Debit Card (Regular Account) ABL Visa Premium Debit Card ATM 250,000 250,000 500,000 20,000 250,000 250,000 1,000,000 Phone Banking 250,000 250,000 500,000 10,000 250,000 250,000 250,000
Daily transaction limits on myABL Personal Internet Banking:
Shappire 200 Classic/Sapphire/Allied UPI & PayPak Co-badged Debit Card EZCash – Allied Prepaid Card ABL Visa Premium Debit Card Fund Transfer Within ABL 500,000 250,000 50,000 1,000,000 Interbank Fund Transfer 500,000 250,000 N/A 500,000 PayAnyOne 100,000 100,000 N/A 100,000
- PayAnyOne per transaction limit is PKR 100,000/-
EFT Fee, Charges and Tax
For details related to fee and other charges applied on Electronic Fund Transfer, please visit
Lost or Theft Reporting
In case of loss/theft of a payment instrument (e.g. Debit card or Prepaid Card) and credentials (e.g. Internet Banking Username & Password, ATM PIN), please report to ABL’s 24/7 helpline immediately on following numbers:
- Call us on 24/7 Allied Phone Banking number: 111-225-225
- For International Caller: (+9221) 35301094
EFT related Error/Dispute/Complaint reporting process
For reporting any error in your Electronic Fund Transfer generated from any ADC channel, you may contact us from any of below channel
- Call us 24 hours, 7 days a week on Allied Phone Banking Number: 111-225-225, For International Caller: (+9221) 35301094
- Write to us at: Complaint Management Division, Service Standards and Quality, Allied Bank Limited, 4th Floor, Plot No. 74, Sheet GK-7, M.W. Tower, M.A. Jinnah Road, Karachi, Pakistan.
- Email us at: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Fax us at: (+9221) 32331784
- Lodge online complaint via Allied Bank Website abl.com
- Visit any ABL branch for lodgment of Complaint.
Please provide the following information in your communication
- Name of complainant
- Telephone/Mobile Number
- CNIC / Account Number / Card Number
- Mailing Address
- Branch Name
- Supporting Documents
You should expect to receive
- Acknowledgment of the complaint within 48 hours except when you have lodged the complaint at Call Center.
- Intimation of the complaint resolution within 10 working days of the lodgment.
- An interim response after 10 working days, in case your complaint requires further investigation.
- Disputes related to International transactions and POS duration is 140 days as per Visa and international standards.
- The Turnaround Time (TAT) for Local & International POS and International ATM -Debit Card is: Minimum 40 working days* from the date the case is received at Chargeback CAPEX OPEX Department Card Operations – DBG for the resolution. Maximum 140 working days* from the date the case is received at Chargeback CAPEX OPEX Department Card Operations – DBG for the resolution
- For unsatisfactory resolution, you may write to Banking Mohtasib Pakistan, Shaheen Complex, M.R. Keyani Road, Karachi.
Tel: +9221-99217334-38 or visit www.bankingmohtasib.gov.pk
Please note below disclosure policy of Allied Bank for customer record maintained at bank end.
The Customer agrees that Allied Bank or their contractors may hold and process his/her Personal Information and all other information concerning his/her Account(s) or other banking relationships, available on computer or otherwise in connection with the above mentioned Electronic Fund transfer channels for analysis, performance of transaction and marketing purposes.
The Customer also agrees that Allied Bank may disclose in strict confidence to other institutions, such Personal Information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of but not limited to participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with a legal directive or for fraud prevention purposes.