Bank conveniently and securely with the myABL Personal Internet Banking to manage your accounts and finances at anytime, from anyplace.
myABL Personal Internet Banking (or simply myABL) offers a device agnostic responsive design that works seamlessly across wide array of devices from desktop computer to laptop, tablet and smartphones.
Additionally myABL complements individual/retail users’ experience over mobile apps for Apple iOS and Google Android.
The enhanced user experience with biometric login feature of myABL mobile apps will make your online banking experience with ABL even better.
You can download myABL app from Google Play or App Store.
myABL offers an array of features, which are available to Allied Bank customers 24×7 over internet and mobile. Key features include:
- Alternate login through Touch ID (Android & iOS) & Face ID (iOS only)
- A user friendly 360° view of customer relationship with bank
- Discount Offers feature gives you a quick way to locate discount offers nearby you on any particular ABL product.
- New ATM & Branch Locator provides flexibility to search any particular ATM or branch offering desired amenities.
- Mark Favorite Transaction for quick payments
- Funds transfers and Bill payments without requirement of prior addition of Payee/Biller.
- Make Mastercard QR Retail Payments using myABL apps (Android & iOS)
- Online Booking and Payment of Bus, Cinema and Event Tickets
- Free-text search option which takes user directly to the desired option
- Notifications & Feedback
- Daily transaction limit view and adjustment
- View Full Account Statement and download in PDF and CSV format.
- Enhanced Payee/Biller management.
- Enhanced Transaction history screen
- Default account marking (in case you have multiple account)
- Debit Card Services
- GoLootLo Discounts and Offers
- Proximity Marketing and Push Notifications
The complete range of financial and non-financial transactions that can be performed using myABL mobile app are:
- Biometric login on mobile devices
- Instant fund transfers and bill payment using favorite option
- Daily transaction limit view and limit adjustment (Hamburger Menu > Settings > Limits)
- Default account marking (Manage Accounts > Mark as Default)
- View transaction history
- Search option (Desktop only)
- 360° view of all ABL accounts
- Funds Transfer (Transfer > Existing Payee or New Payee)
- Debit Card Services
- Masterpass QR Payments (Use QR SCAN button at the bottom of myABL app home page)
- Golootlo QR (Use QR SCAN button at the bottom of myABL app home page)
- Golootlo Discounts and Offers (Hamburger Menu > Offers > Golootlo Offers)
- Credit Card Payment (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: 1Bill -> New Biller Name: 1Bill Credit Card)
- Pay Utility Bills (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Utility)
- Mobile Top-ups (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Telco > New Biller Name: your mobile operator)
- School Fee Payment (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Student Fee)
- Insurance Payment (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Insurance)
- Investments Payment (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Investments)
- Internet Bills Payment (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Internet Bills)
- Internet Shopping (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Internet Shopping)
- Manage Payee or Biller
- View Account Balance and Mini Statement
- View and Download Full Account Statement
- Subscription of E-Statement
- Airlines Ticket Payment (Pay Bills > New Biller > Category: Air fare)
- Franchise Payments
- New Cheque Book request (Hamburger Menu > Accounts > Current and Savings > Cheque Book Request)
- Cheque Status Inquiry
- Account Linking/Delinking
- Customer Request and Feedback
- View Login History
- View Profile
- Alerts and Notifications
Want to join myABL? Let us help you how to register!
Please follow these easy steps to instantly register for myABL:
- Visit https://www.myabl.com or download myABL Personal Internet Banking App for Android or iOS from Google Play goo.gl/RSLFXw and App Store goo.gl/r3STSD.
- Click on Join Now
- Provide following information on registration form and press “Continue”.
- CNIC# (13 digits without any dashes”-“) Or Passport# (for Foreign Nationals only)
- Select your current Mobile Network
- Enter your Mobile Number(in the format 03XXXXXXXXX as per your record available with Bank)
- Re-Enter/Confirm your Mobile Number
- On the next screen, provide following details and press “Continue”
- Email ID(optional and you can left it blank)
- Date of Birth
- ATM/Debit Card number
* ATM/Debit card must be active at the time of registration on myABL. Registration will not succeed if ATM/Debit Card is expired or blocked.
* Users previously registered for ABL’s Internet Banking are not required to re-register on myABL.
- Upon confirmation of user provided details, One Time PIN (6 digits) will be sent via SMS to provided Mobile number for verification purpose. Enter One Time PIN and press “Submit”.
* In case of ported mobile number please follow the instructions mentioned on screen.
- Upon successful OTP verification, system will ask to setup your preferred username and password.
*System will confirm if username is available else you need to provide any other username.
* For setting up your password, kindly click the link available on screen to view password policy.
- In case of mismatch of information due to change of personal information e.g. Mobile number, please click here to know how to update your contact details.
- Useful Documents