Allied Express Account is an easy and hassle free account for the Home Remittance Benefices. Customers may enjoy a plethora of benefits, with a complete peace of mind.
Want to send cash to Pakistan? Use our Allied Express Cash Pickup Service
- For the Cash Pickup service, no bank account is required. Beneficiaries can collect their amounts, from any ABL branch in Pakistan, by simply bringing along their Original CNIC and the unique Remittance Reference Number
- Send up to a maximum of Pak Rupees 5 lacs per transaction
- We’ll send a free SMS to the Beneficiary informing them that a Remittance has arrived and ready for collection. To avail this service, simply provide the beneficiary’s mobile number when sending the remittance
- Collect your remittance when convenient for you. Allied Bank offers Extended Banking Hours, at selected locations, allowing beneficiaries to collect cash till late in the evening and on Saturdays
Please click here for complete list of ABL branches and details of Saturday and Extended Hours Branches.
You can send funds directly to an ABL bank account through Allied Express Account Service
- Credit to Beneficiary Account within an hour*
- SMS Notification of Remittance Credit to Account (if service is activated by the account holder)
- Customer may confirm receiving of funds from any ATM or via Allied Direct Service (Internet banking)
*for the fastest possible service, please provide the accurate 16-digit ABL Account Number and Branch Code OR the Beneficiary IBAN
Need to send funds to a bank account with another bank? Just use Allied Express Cheque Service
- Funds can be transferred to any account maintained with any bank in Pakistan
- The funds are credited to the Beneficiary Account within 24 hours of receipt
*for the fastest possible service, please provide the accurate Beneficiary Bank Name, Account Number and Branch Code OR the Beneficiary IBAN