Allied SMS Banking puts your finances as close as your mobile phone. Now all your financial transactions can be executed by sending an SMS to Allied Bank’s short code 9080 using any mobile phone, without requiring internet or GPRS.
Plus, the automated (IVR) call is offered with the convenience of 5 new local languages.
Allied SMS Banking is the latest addition to the Bank’s suite of e-banking services, after ATM, Internet Banking and Phone Banking, that is empowered with a trusted technology and interoperable standards to create an adaptive experience for Allied Bank customers. The service provides a secure way of performing various financial/non-financial transactions by sending an SMS to Allied Bank’s short code 9080, thereby, making banking possible anywhere, anytime with speed, security and convenience.
All of Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card Holders can now avail Allied SMS Banking using any mobile phone, having send/receive SMS facility, without requiring internet or GPRS.
Allied SMS Banking customers having Android or Blackberry smartphone can also try our Smartphone App.
The below services can be performed upon user’s request to 9080:
- Balance Inquiry
- Mini Statement
- Cheque Book Request
- Funds Transfer (Intra-bank and Inter-bank) – Updated Inter-bank Code List
- Utility Bill Payment (Updated Billing Companies code list)
- Government Payments (Punjab Food Authority)
- Fee Payment
- Mobile Bill Payment (Mobilink, Ufone, Zong, Telenor, Warid)
- Pay Anyone
Availability of Automated (IVR) Call in 7 Languages: By default a bi-lingual voice over comprising of Urdu & English is offered to Allied SMS Banking users. The automated call is now offered in 5 different local languages and users can choose from Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi, Pashto, andSaraiki in accordance with their geographical/linguistic needs. To choose a language, call Allied Phone Banking at 111-225-225.
- Secure and Personal: All transactions using SMS are fully secured by a 4-digit Mobile PIN. Mobile PIN is set by the user and must be kept confidential (like an ATM PIN) and should never be disclosed to anyone.
- Fast and Convenient: Users can save time and enjoy the convenience of instant banking while on the move.
- 24/7 Accessibility: Users can execute their financial transactions around the clock from their handsets.
- Free of Charge: Registration on Allied SMS Banking service is free of charge; users will only be subject to the standard SMS fee.
All Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card-holders can subscribe for Allied SMS Banking by visiting any nearest Allied Bank’s branch. Subscription Form along with Terms & Conditions, which is available in branches, can also be downloaded online.
- Bring your Original CNIC at the time of submitting the form at the branch
- Only one mobile number can be registered per customer
- To set a 4-digit Mobile PIN, user will receive an automated (IVR) call from 042-38356999 or 042-32560901
- After successful generation of Mobile PIN, the service will be available for immediate use
- Useful Information