Get your loved ones to open an Allied Express account You can now receive foreign remittances, with complete peace of mind.
You can now receive foreign remittances, with complete peace of mind. Just intimate your account number to your overseas relatives and friends, enabling them to remit directly into your current account.
Allied Express Account is an easy and hassle free account for the Home Remittance Benefices .This account provides you relief in receiving your money without having to go to the bank’s branch.
- No requirement of initial balance or to maintain minimum balance
- This account is fed through remittance received from abroad. No other credit is allowed in this account
- No Zakat deduction
- No withholding tax deductions on cash withdrawals through country-wide ATMs or by cheque of any amount, at any branch counter
- Free ATM/Debit Card issuance
- Free Cheque Book (10-Leaves)
- Free Insurance Feature. The remitter will be insured for a period of 3 months effective from the date of last remittance received
- 24/7 Phone Banking, SMS Banking, and Internet Banking
- Automatic instant credit of Foreign Inbound Remittances directly to this account
- Safe handling of inward remittances received with option to withdraw partially
- Availability of Banking Services during non-banking hours and on public holidays using ATM / Debit Cards through ATMs, POS and Internet Banking
- Payments through Cross Cheques and counter payments
- Issuance of Allied Banker’s Cheque
- Hassle-free remittance collection through ATMs (no forms filling, wait at branch counters)
- Record of all inward remittances maintained in Bank Statement that can serve the beneficiary in many ways, including Visa Application and Bank Credit Line etc.
How to Open Allied Express Account
If you wish to open Allied Express Account, please:
- Visit any nearest ABL branch
- Fill out an account-opening form. (Account Opening Form is available at the bottom of this page. You may download and print the form to fill out at the convenience of your home or office. Once completed, bring it to your nearest ABL branch)
- Make sure to bring your original CNIC