Our Utility Bills Payment Service Allows You to Pay Your Utility Bills Conveniently and Securely. You Can Avail the Service at ABL Branches, ATMs, Online Banking, SMS Banking, and Phone Banking.
Allied Bank facilitates you pay your utility bills by offering numerous banking channels. Choose as per your convenience, for the payment of following bills:
|Credit Card||PTCL Vfone||PTCL Evo Prepaid|
|KESC||Telenor Prepaid||PTCL Evo Postpaid|
|PTCL Landline||Ufone Prepaid||Wi-tribe|
|PTCL Defaulter||Ufone Postpaid|
At ABL Branches
Pay your utility bills over the counter at Allied Bank’s more than 1053 nationwide branches. Our friendly staff will help you through the payment process.
Via Allied Direct-Internet Banking
Allied Bank provides Fast, Secure and Convenient bill payment system through Allied Direct – Internet Banking.
You just have to register yourself on Allied Direct
Registering with Allied Direct enables you to pay your bills online… by bypassing the hassle of standing in long queues or headaches due to late payment fees.
Just enter your billing details in our Internet banking, and start paying your utility bills, month on month, absolutely hassle-free.
Via SMS Banking
Allied Bank’s customers who are SMS Banking users can now pay their utility bills using their mobile phone handsets without any GPRS or internet connectivity, just via a few SMSes. To make utility bill payments using SMS facility, please follow this service command:
- Type Paybill (space) Billing Company’s Name (space) Bill’s Consumer Number (space) Amount & send SMS to 9080.
- Receive SMS to confirm “Details of Payment”. Reply Y (to Confirm) and N (to Cancel)
- Upon confirmation, receive an automated call and enter your Mobile PIN
- After verification of your Mobile PIN, you will receive a confirmation SMS
Learn more service commands for Mobile Top ups using SMS Banking facility by viewing
You need not to carry cash to pay your bills.
Allied cash+Shop Visa Debit Card holders can make payments anytime at any ABL ATM Booth conveniently and securely. Customers will receive auto-generated slip after the bills are paid.
Via Allied Phone Banking
With Allied Phone Banking, paying utility bills is just a call away. Just dial our UAN number 111-225-225 any time of the day, and leave the rest to our agents.
To Avail Utility Bill Payment via Phone Banking, all you need is:
- An active Allied Cash+Shop Visa Debit Card
- T-PIN (Telephonic Personal Identification Number) which can be generated by calling Allied Phone Banking from the telephone/mobile number you have mentioned at the time of opening your account at Allied Bank Limited.